Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Shopping online at Kohls.com review
Kohl’s has been bringing together the perfect balance of value and quality since 1962.
What is Kohl’s?
Kohl’s Department Stores started back in 1962, when founder Max Kohl opened up the very first store in the town of Brookfield, Wisconsin. Since those small beginnings, Kohl’s has grown into one of the largest value-oriented retailers in the country, with more than 1,000 locations in all corners of America and a thriving online presence.
Add to this Kohl’s Cash, which you can earn with any purchase of more than $50 to spend on future sprees. You’ll find that collecting Kohl’s Cash can be a competitive sport among enthusiasts.
What can I buy at Kohl’s?
- Clothing for the whole family. Kohl’s is your one-stop shop for men’s, women’s, juniors and kids clothing. Find a wide selection of styles, colors, and patterns — all at affordable prices.
- Jewelry and accessories. Browse purses, bags, earrings, necklaces and even diamond jewelry for your loved ones.
- Home needs and decor. Whatever your home needs, Kohl’s has it. Shop kitchenware, bath towels, vacuums and more.
- Furniture and mattresses. Find amazing deals on big-ticket items like bedroom sets, mattresses, dining tables and chairs and patio furniture, all in one convenient location.
- Clearance. Just when you thought you couldn’t possibly save any more, you’ll find Kohl’s clearance section.
I’ve read online reviews about problems getting ahold of Kohl’s Customer Service. How can I reach them?
Call Kohl’s Customer Service toll-free at 855-564-5705 from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT Monday through Saturday and 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT on Sunday. Or chat online with a representative during operating hours.
What sets Kohl’s apart?
Kohl’s has a reputation for offering great values to its customers and doing its part to give back to the community. This is evidenced by the company’s large-scale charity efforts through its Kohl’s Cares as well as a continued mission to provide affordable yet quality items to the average middle-class American family.
Kohl’s slogan to “expect great things” encompasses most shoppers’ experiences. Kohl’s offers some designer brands, but you’ll likely not find high-end clothing. Instead, you may be pleasantly surprised by the low prices you’ll find throughout the store, even on items that might cost you an arm and a leg somewhere else.
Common questions about Kohl’s
Pros and cons
- Solid selection at low prices. Kohl’s continues its tradition of offering quality goods at a great value online.
- Earn Kohl’s Cash. Earn free Kohl’s Cash when you spend $50 or more, no membership or store card required.
- Support Kohl’s Cares. Kohl’s gives back to the community through its Kohl’s Cares, which has raised nearly $300 million nationwide for children’s initiatives since 2000.
- Free shipping for orders of $75+ only. You need to spend more to earn free shipping from Kohls.com.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
|Order total||Standard shipping (3 to 6 business days)||Two-day shipping||One-day shipping|
|$100 and up||Free||$9.95||$19.95|
At Kohls.com, you can pay using VisaCheckout, MasterPass, your Kohl’s store card, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
Kohl’s encourages customers to return items to their nearest Kohl’s location, even if they purchased the items online. Simply take your item and invoice to the customer service desk at any Kohl’s location to initiate your refund or exchange.
Online orders can also be returned by mail:
- Log in to your Kohls.com account and print a copy of your invoice.
- Pack the invoice and return form that came with the original package with the items to be returned.
- Place the package in the mail. Ask for a tracking number to avoid problems if your package gets lost along the way.
Kohl’s promo codes
More guides on Finder
How do Office Depot and Office Max rewards work?
Get 2% back in rewards when you shop for office supplies.
Here’s what you need to know about Chewy, the popular pet retailer that offers fast shipping, a wide-variety of products and 24/7 customer service.
What to expect from the Overstock Customer Day sale
See when to start shopping for Overstock’s Customer Day sale, what the biggest bargains are and get style inspo from our top product picks.
How to shop safely and securely online
Here’s what you need to know when it comes to safe online shopping – from picking secure websites to avoiding possible ripoffs.
Top 30+ neckties and bow ties made in the USA
Shop these brands that are dedicated to small-batch production. See our top picks of the best neckties and bow ties made here in the USA.
Where to buy multivitamins online
Stay on top of your health with quality multivitamin supplements from one of these online retailers. See how to get free, fast shipping, too.
Where to buy smartwatches online
Here are our top retailers where you can get your hands on a wide range of smartwatches.
Where to buy power generators online
Here are the top places online where you can get your hands on a power generator.
Where to buy protective face shields online
If you’re looking for full-face protection, you may want to consider investing in a face shield from one of these online retailers.
Where to buy Lego online
Find some cool Lego sets and kits online so you can click with all the people at home.
Ask an Expert