Free shipping over $49 and free in-store pickup.
A Sears brand, Kmart is known for its bargain prices on appliances, clothing, electronics, tools, toys, household items and just about anything else you’re searching for. Many shoppers don’t realize that they can do all of their Kmart shopping online, with the same great coupons, clearance deals and layaway options for smart and affordable purchases.
What can I buy at Kmart.com?
- Appliances: From refrigerators to coffee pots, find great deals on all types of appliances. Take advantage of Kmart’s layaway option to help you choose the most affordable payment plan.
- Clothing: Find a range of clothing that includes men’s, women’s, kids and baby, as well as specialty sizes like big and tall, petite and plus sizes.
- Electronics: Save big on TVs, computers, tablets and the latest cameras and smartphones when you shop electronics deals at Kmart.
- Tools: Find everything from hand tools and power tools to lighting and water filtration systems.
- Toys: Kmart has an expansive selection of toys for kids of all ages. Use the website’s “Shop by age” links to find the perfect gift.
- Groceries: Make buying everyday household items easy and convenient with online shopping. Choose from among paper products, dry goods, baby essentials and pet supplies.
- Clearance: Shop clearance items for amazing deals that can’t be beat.
Pros and cons of Kmart.com
- One-stop shopping. Shop from among a wide range of clothing, toys, tools and household items.
- Specialty sizes. Includes big and tall, petite, plus and junior sizes and such brands as Jaclyn Smith, Everlast and Joe Boxer
- Rewards program. Earn points, exclusive coupons and other perks with Shop Your Way.
- Layaway option. Buy now and pay later.
- Free shipping and store pickup. Free shipping on orders over $49 and free pickup at stores nationwide.
- You cannot cancel an online order. Orders placed online cannot be canceled at any time. However, Kmart does offer several return options. Some home deliveries and store pickup orders may be canceled prior to their fulfillment.
- Shipping costs for mail-in returns. Unless the return is due to an error on Kmart’s part, shipping costs may be deducted from the customer’s refund.
Shipping and returns
Kmart offers four parcel shipping options:
|Economy||Delivered in 5 to 7 business days|
|Standard||Delivered in 3 to 5 business days|
|Expedited||Delivered in 2 business days|
|Premium||Arrives the next business day|
Kmart does not currently offer shipping to P.O. boxes, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands.
Items that require special shipping and handling or are more than 150 pounds will be sent via oversized shipping. These packages are typically delivered in 8 to 10 business days from the purchase date. Oversized shipping is not available in Alaska or Hawaii.
Overseas Military Delivery
Kmart offers APO/FPO shipping provided by the US Postal Service. Allow for an extra two to four weeks from the ship date for overseas military personnel to receive their delivery.
Kmart returns can be made by:
|Scheduled pickup.||This option is available for large home-delivered items. To schedule a pickup, you will need your sales check number and phone number used to place your order.|
|Returns by mail.||You’ll need to request a shipping label online to begin the process. Shipping costs may be deducted from your refund, unless the return is a result of a company error.|
|In-store returns.||Return your in-store or online purchase at the customer service desk of your nearest Kmart location. Include all original paperwork, parts and accessories, as well as the packing slip, if ordered online.|
Exclusions apply. Contact customer service for information about returning oversized, perishable, damaged or defective items.