KKW Beauty’s Kimoji Hearts fragrances just came out
KKW Beauty just sweetened the scent of Valentine’s Day with new Kimoji Hearts fragrances.
Kim Kardashian West has brought her viral Kimojis to life, and they couldn’t smell better. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, KKW Beauty has released a trio of candy heart-styled perfumes branded as Kimoji Hearts fragrances.
Everyone loves a little candy, especially around this annual holiday, and fans of KKW Beauty are loving Kim’s creative new take on the candy heart. The release debuted Thursday on the brand’s website and Instagram account, featuring $30 1-ounce bottles of pink BFF, blue BAE and purple Ride or Die perfumes.
Here’s how KKW Beauty is describing its new creations:
- BFF: A delicious fragrance offering playful notes of wild berries and crisp star apple – a bouquet of pink rose petals and pear blossom highlight the heart while fluffy notes of vanilla marshmallow and cedar wood contours the finish.
- BAE: A truly decadent scent offering a sparkling opening of juicy mandarin and mouth-watery kiwi leads you to a flirty floral heart comprised of jasmine sambac and gardenia blossom … supported by ribbons of whipped vanilla and velvet sandalwood.
- Ride or Die: Temptingly sweet, delightfully complex … Kimoji Hearts Ride or Die offers a delectable opening featuring luscious black berry and juicy purple plum … the heart is fierce with notes of night blooming jasmine and raspberry nectar – caramel swirls paired with tonka bean adds depth and elegance to the signature finish.
You can get the KKW Beauty Kimoji Hearts fragrances exclusively at its website.
KKW also recently launched a new collection of concealers. Check out that news and much more from the world of fashion and beauty in last week’s edition of our “Fashion and beauty deals we can’t get enough of“.
- What is Bitcoin’s Taproot upgrade and what does it mean for the network?
- Bitcoin is back above $40,000 – here’s why
- Expert analysis: Ethereum price up 30% with further gains on the horizon
- Expert analysis: Is Ethereum’s price recovery signal the start of a new bull market?
- Ethereum price could reach $10,000 after successful PoS transition, expert suggests