Kia Motors Finance auto loans review
Repeat customers can take advantage of multiple discounts.
- Best for people who currently own or lease a Kia.
- Pick something else if you're looking for discounts as a first responder.
- Special offers for current Kia drivers, military members and recent college grads
- Schedule recurring automatic payments for more than your monthly bill
- US-based customer service team
- No discounts for first responders or accessibility equipment
- Rates aren’t listed on its website
Kia Motors Finance special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: Yes
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Kia Motors Finance customer reviews
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 82 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||29 October 2019|
How to apply
Kia Motors Finance has a quick online application that you can complete in a matter of minutes. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the Kia Motors Finance website and click Apply for Credit to begin your application.
- Choose the Kia model, trim and color you’re interested in, then enter your ZIP code.
- Select whether you want to fill out an individual or joint application and enter your basic contact information.
- Enter your address, housing status, date of birth and Social Security number.
- Select your employment status and enter information about your income.
- Review your application and read the terms and conditions. Click Submit.
Kia Motors Finance will contact you once your application has been processed. Write down your reference number so you have it handy when they do.
How do repayments work?
You can pay online by setting up automatic withdrawals from your bank account or by making a one-time payment each month. With autopay, you can even have them deduct more than your monthly payment to cut down on interest that accrues and pay off your loan faster.
In addition, you can make a payment one of three ways:
- By mail
- By phone
- Through Western Union or MoneyGram
Kia Motors Finance doesn’t list any specific information about late fees. Check your loan contract or get in touch with a Kia representative for more details on missed payments.