Add a sophisticated pop of color to your wardrobe.
Kate Spade has become a household name in designer handbags, clothing and accessories. While there’s nothing exactly cheap about Kate Spade fashion, you can find some great deals on the sale page and by using the latest promo codes.
Popular Kate Spade coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|16 Apr 2018||15% off your next purchase||********|
|11 Apr 2018||Join the mailing list and get 15% off your next purchase||********|
|11 Apr 2018||Free shipping and free returns to all 50 states||********|
What can I buy at Kate Spade?
- Handbags. Kate Spade is probably most well known for its designer handbags for every occasion, whether you’re headed to the beach or a night on the town.
- Women’s and girls’ clothing. Love your bag so much you’d like to wear it? With Kate Spade’s clothing line, you can — well, sort of. Find the same cute, flirty styles and bold colors in dresses, jumpsuits, sweaters, swimwear and more for women and girls.
- Shoes. Kate Spade shoes are all about classic styles and bold and even whimsical prints and patterns. Shop flats, wedges, boots, heels and sneakers.
- Jewelry and accessories. Complement your new outfit with a statement piece like bangles, rings, scarves, hats and belts. You can even order personalized jewelry for that special someone.
- Home. If you can’t get enough cute home decor, you need to see what Kate Spade has to offer. From punny kitchen towels to adorable flower print living room chairs, there’s something for every room of the house.
- Bridal. Shop bridal shoes and flats, pajamas for the morning of the big day, plus gifts for the bride and bridesmaids.
- Gifts for him. If you search under the Jack Spade tab on the company’s website, you’ll find a few great gifts for guys, like briefcases, messenger bags, coats and jackets, leather wallets and phone cases.
Brands you can purchase at Kate Spade
Why, Kate Spade, of course! The company doesn’t offer other branded items for sale on its website.
How do I use my Kate Spade promo code?
Kate Spade sizing guide: What size do I need?
|Size||Bust (inches)||Waist (inches)||Hip (inches)|
|Size||Bust (inches)||Waist (inches)||Hip (inches)||Torso (inches)|
|Size||Length (inches)||Normal width (inches)||Wide width (inches)|
Is Kate Spade plus-size friendly?
Not exactly. Kate Spade clothing only goes up to a size 16 and doesn’t offer a plus-size collection.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes! Standard shipping is free to U.S. shoppers, with no minimum order requirement.
|Shipping option||Delivery speeds|
|Standard to all 50 states — FREE||3–8 business days|
|Two-day to continental U.S. — $15||2 business days|
|Two-day to Alaska and Hawaii — FREE||2 business days|
|Next day to all 50 states — $25||1 business day|
|Standard shipping to Canada — $10||3–6 business days|
|Express shipping to Canada — $20||2 business days|
How can I track my order?
If you have a Kate Spade account, log in by entering your email address and password to view the status of your order.
If you don’t have an account, go to the Kate Spade website, click on Track your order on the navigation bar at the bottom of the page, and enter your order number, email address and billing zip code.
Kate Spade accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and ShopRunner.
ShopRunner is a paid annual subscription service that lets you in on free two-day shipping from any of its partner retailers. You can try out this service for free for 30 days. If you like it and want to keep it, you’ll pay around $79 per year, which comes out to about $6.60 per month.
What is Kate Spade’s return policy?
Kate Spade accepts returns from customers only in the United States and Canada. Returns in both of these countries are free, as long as you use the pre-paid shipping label that came with your order.
There are quite a few rules for returns, though:
- Returns on full-price items must be returned within 30 days.
- Returns on sale-price items must be returned within 14 days.
- Furniture, rugs and lighting are considered final sale and cannot be returned.
- Personalized items cannot be returned.
- Products must be unused, unworn and in original packaging to be eligible for a return.
- Legwear, lipsticks and fragrances cannot be returned if they have been removed from their packaging.
- Items purchased online cannot be returned to Kate Spade outlet stores.
- Returns cannot be made for orders shipped internationally.
Can I exchange for a different color or size?
Yes, you can exchange merchandise as long as it fits within the same returns rules listed above. If you do not have your original packing slip, your return will be processed as an exchange or merchandise credit.
Are Kate Spade returns free?
Yes, all returns are free as long as you use your pre-paid shipping label that came with your package.
How do I return items to Kate Spade?
- Complete the returns section of your original packing slip that came with your order.
- Return the item to its original packaging.
- Enclose the completed returns packing slip with your item(s).
- Attach the pre-paid shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Tip: If you can’t find your original packing slip, call 866-999-5283 for assistance.
Kate Spade’s returns address
4240 Harvester Rd. Unit 2
Burlington, ON l7l0e8
When’s the next sale?
Kate Spade occasionally runs special promotions that you can take advantage of without needing a promo code. If one of these promos is going on, you’ll see details in the black scrollbar at the top of its website. For example, you might get 30% off your entire purchase during one of these sales.
You can also always check out the sale tab on Kate Spade’s website. This is a great section to shop if you love Kate Spade style but not necessarily Kate Spade prices. Some handbags are over $100 off. Just make sure you read the fine print on sale items to see if they are marked as Final Sale. If they are, they cannot be returned.
What sets this brand apart?
Kate Spade’s co-founders were a woman by the name of Kate Brosnahan (now Kate Valentine) and Andy Spade, comedian David Spade’s brother. Kate no longer owns any shares of Kate Spade, but she does have a new company called Frances Valentine that sells similar styles.
The company got its start selling handbags and is still very much known for its designer, genuine leather bags. A quick tip we found for determining if a bag is truly a Kate Spade or a knock-off is to check for the “100 percent leather” tag. Kate Spade always uses lower-case letters, so if the “p” in “percent” is capitalized, it’s a fake.
What do people really say about this brand?
All in all, shoppers still adore Kate Spade bags and clothing, with unique, instantly-recognizable styles and colors. The only bad thing some online shoppers have to say about this company is that its returns policy can be strict and difficult to navigate through the process.
What is Kate Spade’s history?
Before creating Kate Spade, co-founder Kate Brosnahan (now Kate Valentine) was the senior fashion editor and head of accessories of Mademoiselle. She left this five-year position in 1991 to embark on her own creative endeavor — to create a line of handbags unlike anything else on the market. In 1993, she, along with her business partner-turned-husband Andy Spade, opened up their first shop in SoHo. The small boutique was an instant success and soon, Kate Spade handbags were available in top stores like Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.
Back in 2006, Kate Spade co-founders sold their remaining shares in the company to the Neiman Marcus Group.
How can I contact customer support?
Get in touch with Kate Spade customer support by:
- Calling 866-999-5283, available 24/7
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chatting online
What about social media?
You’ll find Kate Spade all over social media, including outlets like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr and YouTube. If you’re into Kate Spade/handbag history, check out the brand’s Facebook and YouTube accounts for a short video featuring the original handbag from 1993 reimagined for the celebration of its 25th anniversary.
On Pinterest and Instagram, you’ll find tons of super cute outfit and home decor ideas, plus a spread of the brand’s seasonal ad campaigns.
Why should I shop at Kate Spade?
- One-of-a-kind styles and patterns.
- Free standard shipping and free returns to all 50 U.S. states and P.O. boxes.
- Personalized jewelry.
- Bridal collection.
- Can be on the expensive side.
- Lengthy returns restrictions.
Kate Spade handbags, clothing, accessories and furniture have a distinct style that’s immediately recognizable. If you’re looking for a fresh burst of color in your home or wardrobe, Kate Spade is worth a look — just be prepared with a promo code or check the sale page if you’re shopping on a budget.