JustTravelCover.com is not available in the US. Here are some other providers that are.
JustTravelCover.com insurance product review
Retirement is a great time for travel, but finding the right travel insurance can be difficult. JustTravelCover.com is an online resource to help you find travel insurance, especially if you’re over 65 years old or have a pre-existing condition. Just enter your information and they’ll search for a provider that meets your needs and situation.
Choosing a travel insurance policy from JustTravelCover.com can save you time and money. Select a policy based on the coverage you need including multi-trip and cruise coverage. You can directly compare different policies from different companies in one place. Just enter your travel details and complete the simple medical screening process to ensure that you can be covered for your particular medical condition.
Benefits of JustTravelCover.com insurance plans
- Coverage with no age limits. Get travel insurance no matter how old you are.
- Coverage for those with pre-existing medical conditions. Don’t be denied coverage simply because of a pre-existing medical condition.
- Single trip or annual policies available. Choose a policy based on how frequently you travel.
- Compare multiple policies at once. View policies from several different vendors based on the coverage you need.
Features of JustTravelCover.com’s insurance plans
- Extended stays for single trips. A single trip can be as short as a day and as long as 183 days.
- Trip cancellation. If you have to cancel due to an emergency, you’re covered for the cost of the trip.
- Annual plans. If you travel more than twice a year you’ll save money and time with annual coverage.
- Limited coverage area. JustTravelCover.com is only available to residents of the UK and Channel Island.
How to Apply for JustTravelCover.com insurance plans
Once you’re ready to apply for a travel insurance policy, visit JustTravelCover.com and follow the following steps:
- Select get a quote.
- Complete the information about the type of traveling you’ll be doing.
- Complete the medical questionnaire.
- Select a plan from the offers available.