Jennifer Lopez is launching a beauty line — here’s what we know so far
Expect skincare goodies like moisturizers, serums and gels.
Shoppers might finally get the chance to capture some of Jennifer Lopez’s enviable glow. The mogul announced that her skincare line, JLo Beauty, will be launching soon, alongside an Instagram selfie featuring glossy lips and bronzed cheeks. There hasn’t been a ton of details released on her new brand just yet, but we broke down everything we know so far.
What kind of products will be included in JLo Beauty?
While Lopez has been tight-lipped on specific products, a trademark filed on behalf of the brand listed the following: “skin moisturizers, skin cleansers, skin creams, non-medicated skin-care preparations, cosmetic creams for skin care; beauty creams, beauty soaps, beauty bars, beauty gels, beauty lotions, beauty masks; skin-care products, namely, non-medicated skin serums; body and beauty care cosmetics; face and body beauty creams.”
When will the line be released?
So far, all we know is that it’s coming soon. The singer announced back in 2018 that she was developing a skincare line — but wasn’t in any rush to release it. “I’ve been working on it for a long time, because I don’t want to put [just] anything out,” she said, per a report from Refinery29. “I want it to be something that encompasses all the things I’ve learned and all the secrets I have. And it doesn’t have anything to do with needles.”
If you want to be the first to get updates, follow JLo Beauty on Instagram for any up-to-the-minute news.
More celebrities with beauty lines
While you (not so patiently) wait for Lopez to drop her products, there are a slew of other big-name stars with beauty lines to check out.
- Kylie Skin by Kylie Jenner: Shop products that include foaming face wash, body scrub and eye cream.
- Lauren Conrad Beauty: Discover vegan makeup like lip tint, liquid eyeliner and liquid highlighter.
- The Honest Company: Jessica Alba’s line features a range of products, from primers to masks.
- Kora Organics: Choose from Miranda Kerr’s cleansers, serums and masks.
- Fenty Beauty: You’ll find a mix of beauty products courtesy of Rihanna, including toners, lipsticks and foundations.
Keep an eye on this post as we update with more details on what to expect from JLo Beauty.
Photo: Getty Images