We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
Shop for bikes, parts, and apparel online for a smooth, seamless and hassle-free experience.
JensonUSA has been serving cyclists since 1994 and continues to provide top-notch customer service and high-quality products to its customers through its convenient and easy-to-navigate online bike shop. The company is also committed to bettering our planet and our society by carefully making sustainable and socially-conscious business decisions.
JensonUSA promo and coupon codes for April 2018
How do I use my promo code?
What can I buy at JensonUSA?
- Bikes. In addition to its custom collection, JensonUSA offers an impressive selection of some of the most well-known bike brands, including Banshee, Ibis, Kona, Yeti Cycles and many more.
- Bike parts. Looking for a specific component for an existing bike? JensonUSA stocks hundreds of parts at competitive prices.
- Apparel. Find all your cycling apparel needs at JensonUSA, from biking jackets and vests to gloves and goggles.
- Accessories. Shop from a broad range of accessories, like car racks, GPS systems, cameras, books, water bottles and more.
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
JensonUSA offers free standard shipping within the 48 contiguous United States on orders over $50. Note that oversized items, including bikes, may incur additional shipping costs. During checkout, you should be able to view an estimate of your total shipping charges.
You’ll also have the option of paying extra for Express shipping, which will require a signature upon delivery.
Pay for your order using Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, check, money order or international wire transfer.
You can return most new, unused items within 365 days of your purchase. There are a few exceptions to this policy, though:
- Food and nutritional products cannot be returned.
- Custom-assembled bikes cannot be returned.
- If you made your purchase using Affirm financing, you’ll need to make your return within 90 days of the purchase date.
- Used or damaged merchandise cannot be returned except in the case of a manufacturer defect.
When’s the next sale?
JensonUSA usually runs seasonal sales where you might be able to save up to 50% on complete bikes and other merchandise.
What sets JensonUSA apart?
JensonUSA prides itself on delivering excellent, honest and transparent customer service, as well as making environmentally-conscious business decisions each and every day.
Pros and cons
- On-time guarantee. If your order doesn’t arrive by the delivery date shown at checkout, JensonUSA will give you a $10 gift card, no questions asked.
- International shipping. JensonUSA ships to many different countries around the world. You can view estimated international shipping costs at checkout based on your location.
- Instant price matching. JensonUSA will match a competitor’s price using its Instant Price Match feature.
- Custom-assembled bikes cannot be returned. Unless there is a manufacturer defect that falls under JensonUSA’s warranty policy.
JensonUSA strives to make the bike-buying process as easy and hassle-free as possible. If you’re in the market for a top-notch bike, parts or gear at a competitive price, this company is worth a look.