Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
JensonUSA promo codes
Best deal: Free shipping on orders over $50
JensonUSA has been serving cyclists since 1994. It provides top-notch customer service and high-quality products through its convenient online bike shop. Plus, it’s committed to bettering our planet and society by making sustainable and socially-conscious business decisions.
Popular JensonUSA coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|31 Mar 2018||Free shipping on orders over $50||********|
What can I buy at JensonUSA?
- Bikes. In addition to its custom collection, JensonUSA offers an impressive selection of some of the most well-known bike brands, including Banshee, Ibis, Kona, Yeti Cycles and many more.
- Bike parts. Looking for a specific component for an existing bike? JensonUSA stocks hundreds of parts at competitive prices.
- Apparel. Find all your cycling apparel needs at JensonUSA, from biking jackets and vests to gloves and goggles.
- Accessories. Shop from a broad range of accessories, like car racks, GPS systems, cameras, books, water bottles and more.
How do I use my coupon code?
How do I use my promo code?
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes — JensonUSA offers free standard shipping within the 48 contiguous United States on orders over $50. However, additional shipping fees may apply on oversized items, including bikes.
Most orders shipped to the 48 continental U.S. of $50 or more qualify for free standard shipping. But you may have to pay an additional shipping fee if you’re ordering a large item like a bike.
During checkout, you’ll be able to view an estimate of your total shipping charges and options by entering your shipping zip code. You’ll also have the option of paying extra for Express shipping, which will require a signature upon delivery.
If you happen to live near one of Jenson USA’s two California locations, you can choose free in-store pickup.
How can I track my order?
You’ll get an email as soon as your order ships, with a link to its tracking information. From there, you can contact the carrier with tracking questions, or call Jenson’s Gear Advisors at (888) 880-3811 to obtain your tracking number. Have your order number handy for a quick and easy process.
Pay for your order using Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, check, money order or international wire transfer.
Note that all international wire transfers must be paid in U.S. funds. If you want to use this payment options, contact Jenson USA first at (888) 880-3811 for more information.
What’s JensonUSA’s return policy?
You can return most new, unused items within 365 days of your purchase. There are a few exceptions to this policy, though:
- Food and nutritional products cannot be returned.
- Custom-assembled bikes cannot be returned.
- If you made your purchase using Affirm financing, you’ll need to make your return within 90 days of the purchase date.
- Used or damaged merchandise cannot be returned except in the case of a manufacturer defect.
Can I exchange my item for a different size or color?
JensonUSA doesn’t offer straight exchanges, but if there is a problem with your order, contact its customer support team within seven days to receive a replacement.
If you just need a different size or color, send your original item back, then reorder the new one.
Are JensonUSA returns free?
No, you’ll be on the hook for the cost of return shipping. JensonUSA also recommends that you insure your shipment for its value, as the company is not responsible for return items that are lost or damaged before arriving to its facility.
How do I return an item to JensonUSA?
You don’t need to worry about getting an RMA or permission to return an item to JensonUSA. Just download the return form on its website, and follow the instructions on the form.
Be sure to write your order number on the outside of your package. As soon as your order is processed, you will receive your refund.
JensonUSA returns address
Send all returns to:
1615 Eastridge Avenue
Riverside, CA 92507
When’s the next sale?
JensonUSA usually runs seasonal sales where you might be able to save up to 50% on complete bikes and other merchandise.
What sets JensonUSA apart?
JensonUSA prides itself on delivering excellent, honest and transparent customer service, as well as making environmentally-conscious business decisions each and every day.
Pros and cons
- On-time guarantee. If your order doesn’t arrive by the delivery date shown at checkout, JensonUSA will give you a $10 gift card, no questions asked.
- International shipping. JensonUSA ships to many different countries around the world. You can view estimated international shipping costs at checkout based on your location.
- Instant price matching. JensonUSA will match a competitor’s price using its Instant Price Match feature.
- Custom-assembled bikes cannot be returned. Unless there is a manufacturer defect that falls under JensonUSA’s warranty policy.
JensonUSA strives to make the bike-buying process as easy and hassle-free as possible. If you’re in the market for a top-notch bike, parts or gear at a competitive price, this company is worth a look.
Common questions about JensonUSA
More guides on Finder
New Balance Black Friday deals
Sprint ahead with New Balance’s Black Friday deals.
Save Market Savings account Review
With this savings account, you can invest your interest in the stock market for an average 3.13% return. Learn more here.
Investing in railroad stocks
Railroad stocks can deliver large gains in a growing economy, but they can also be volatile.
Made-in-the-USA Christmas gift ideas
We zeroed in on gifts from American-owned businesses that mesh well with social distancing measures this season.
Peapod is a delivery service that shops, packs and delivers your groceries to your home or business. See a step-by-step guide, customer reviews and what to watch out for.
Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA) review
Coverdell ESAs are tax-advantaged accounts that help you save for your child’s college expenses.
How to get life insurance as a freelancer
As a freelancer you may have unpredictable cashflow, but you can still find income protection with term life insurance.
How to get a divorce without a lawyer
It’s possible to consciously uncouple without the hefty attorney fees, but it takes some preparation on your part.
Top 35+ made-in-the-USA pet food brands
Our best picks for picky eaters, grain-free formulas, low-fat diets and more.
What is a SPAC?
Risks and performance indicators to consider before you buy into a SPAC.
Ask an Expert