Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy Jeffree Star Magic Star Concealer and Setting Powders
The leaked Magic Star Concealer and Setting Powders are finally here.
Jeffree Star officially announced the launch of the Magic Star Concealer and Setting Powders, taking to his YouTube channel to show off the long-awaited products. Fellow beauty star Gabriel Zamora sat at his side as they swatched and applied the new items. And they look incredible!
When can you get your hands on them? They’re available now at Jeffree Star Cosmetics or from Showpo.
Magic Star Concealer
Among the range of complexion products is the long-awaited reveal of the Magic Star Concealer. The formula is vegan, cruelty-free and fragrance-free. It’s doe foot applicator comes with a special twist: The applicator stores product right inside the wand, so you end up using less concealer.
All the swatches on Jeffree’s hand are from one dunk of product, which is impressive.
The Magic Star Concealer is lightweight with a satin finish and appropriate for all skin types. Better yet, it’s full coverage. Jeffree even uses it to effortlessly cover his tattoos.
It’s not 100% crease-proof, but you don’t need to set right away, like other concealers. An added bonus? According to Jeffree, it has antiaging properties.
The concealer comes in the signature hot-pink holographic carton we all know and love. But the packaging is what steals the show: It has a custom holographic jewel lid with a gold star on top. Like a magic wand!
You’ll find 30 shades of the Magic Star Concealer, with a wide range of undertones, helping anyone to find their perfect shade. He’s also launching two color-correcting shades: a peach one to neutralize darkness, and a green one to neutralize redness. What’s more, he promised more colors in the future.
Shades of the Magic Star Concealer:
- C0 — Pure white
- C1 — Very light skin with rose undertones
- C2 — Fair skin with neutral undertone
- C3 — Light skin with vanilla beige undertones
- C4 — Light skin with rose undertones
- C5 — Light skin with neutral undertones
- C6 — Light skin with olive undertones
- C7 — Light to medium skin with neutral undertones
- C8 — Light to medium skin with olive undertones
- C9 — Medium skin with warm peach undertones
- C10 — Medium skin with olive undertones
- C11 — Medium skin with rose undertones
- C12 — Medium skin with peach undertones
- C13 — Medium skin with neutral undertones
- C14 — Medium skin with yellow undertones
- C15 — Tan skin with golden olive undertones
- C16 — Tan skin with warm neutral undertones
- C17 — Tan skin with rose undertones
- C18 — Tan skin with neutral undertones
- C19 — Medium-deep skin with golden undertones
- C20 — Medium-deep skin with warm olive undertones
- C21 — Medium-deep skin with golden yellow undertones
- C22 — Deep skin with golden orange undertones
- C23 — Deep skin with rose undertones
- C24 — Deep skin with warm neutral undertones
- C25 — Deep skin with neutral undertones
- C26 — Deep skin with olive undertones
- C27— Very deep skin with rose undertones
- C28 — Very deep skin with neutral undertones
- C29 — Very deep skin with golden rose undertones
- C30 — Very deep skin with golden undertones
Unfortunately, the leaked concealer news came after a break-in at Jeffree’s makeup warehouse, the thieves stealing almost all of the units of concealer shade C5. With only a few hundred left, he says that thousands of new concealers will be coming in the next month or so. Remaining units will be coated with a special UV code, like a holographic sticker that’s difficult to duplicate. That way, you’ll know you’re getting a 100% authentic product — and not one of the stolen boxes.
Magic Star Setting Powders
The Magic Star Setting Powders are designed to accompany the concealer, and the formula sounds amazing. It’s meant to be creaseless and blur pores and fine lines — perfect for smoothing and brightening under your eyes.
Use the setting powders with a damp beauty sponge or a brush. Inside the lid is a powder sifter on one side, which can be used to easily pour the product into the cap without a mess. There’s a slight fragrance of baked cotton candy, but Jeffree says it doesn’t linger all day.
Eight shades of the Magic Star Setting Powder are available:
- Translucent — For fair to light skin tones and neutral undertones
- Banana — For medium to tan skin tones with golden undertones
- Rose — For fair to light skin tones with pink undertones
- Fair — Fair to light skin tones with neutral undertones
- Beige — For fair, light and medium skin tones with golden undertones
- Topaz — For light, medium skin tones with neutral undertones
- Caramel — For tan to deep skin tones with neutral undertones
- Suede — For deep skin tones with golden and rose undertones
It looks like the Magic Star Concealer and powders are a match made in heaven. We can’t wait to get our hands on this launch from Jeffree Star Cosmetics.
More guides on Finder
Top beauty bloggers with makeup lines in 2021
Beauty bloggers know their stuff when it comes to makeup. Here are our favorite collections to try from Internet stars.
Peep the upcoming Pat McGrath Labs Sublime Perfection Concealer
The Mothership’s latest launch, Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection, drops Feb. 21.
Where to buy face oil and why you need it
From hydrating to skin-balancing, skincare oils can change your beauty routine.
Where to shop for concealers online
Read on to discover the best online stores dedicated to helping you find the perfect concealer.
Where to buy brow kits online
From low-cost cruelty-free pencils to top-shelf multi-step methods for perfectly defined brows, these sites have you covered at every price point and skin tone.
Ask an Expert