Jaguar Financial Group auto loans review
Financing through Chase for new and certified preowned vehicles.
- Best for financing a certified preowned vehicle through a large bank
- Pick something else if you want to buy a car with accessibility equipment.
- Financing for new cars, certified preowned vehicles and leases
- Multiple repayment options
- Fully online application
- No discounts for students or first responders
- Poor customer reviews
- Website is difficult to navigate
Jaguar Financial Group special discounts
- Military: No
- College grad: No
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Jaguar Financial Group reviews and complaints
Customer reviews and complaints aren’t available in any of the normal places for Jaguar Financial Group. It doesn’t have a Better Business Bureau or Trustpilot profile, and searching elsewhere turns up little to none in the way of customer reviews.
How to apply
You can apply for financing through Jaguar Financial Group online by following these steps:
- Go to the Jaguar Financial Group website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Estimate Payment under Financing Tools.
- Select the model you’re interested in.
- Enter your ZIP code and select either Lease or Loan.
- If you want to trade in your vehicle, select Yes and enter your vehicle’s trade-in value and the amount you’ll owe on your current car loan at the time of the trade in. Otherwise, select No.
- Enter your down payment and the loan payment you’d like. If you have an idea of the APR you can qualify for, enter that as well. Hit Calculate.
- Review the vehicle price, down payment and net trade-in value, estimated monthly payment, loan amount and APR. If you’re interested in this loan, click Apply for Finance.
- Follow the directions to complete the required fields. If you’re applying with a coapplicant, enter their information as well. Click Applicant Housing.
- Enter information about where you live and your monthly housing cost. Click Applicant Previous Address and enter your previous address, if needed. Click Applicant Employment.
- Complete the required fields with information about your job and other sources of income. Click Review.
- Check your application for mistakes and go over the terms and conditions. Check the box agreeing to the terms and click Submit.
- Review your offer, if you qualify. In some cases, Jaguar might need more time to review your application.
What happens after I apply?
The next step is to visit a local dealership. Print out your offer and find the closest dealership near you on the Jaguar website. You might want to call ahead in case your dealership requires any additional documents.
How repayment works
Since Chase funds Jaguar auto loans, your monthly repayments go to Chase rather than Jaguar. You can make repayments online through the Chase auto servicing website or the Chase mobile app. You can also make repayments in person at a branch, over the phone by calling 866-931-3341 for loans and 866-931-3327 for leases, or by mailing a check.
If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to customer service as soon as possible. You can call on weekdays between 7:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. ET and on Saturdays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. ET.