KKW Beauty launches Classic II collection
The queen of nude makeup is set to release an eye palette and lip glosses that bring the heat.
Since you can never have too many neutral palettes or glosses, KKW Beauty is dropping part two of its Classic collection on March 20. Get a glimpse of the 10-pan palette and 11 lip gloss shades here.
Classic II eye palette ($45)
- Exist – matte cream
- Abundance – matte soft beige taupe
- Geode – metallic multi-dimensional truffle brown with gold flecks
- Gravity – metallic warm chocolate brown
- Haze – matte ash brown
- Terrain – matte deep dark brown
- Solar – metallic golden copper
- Energy – metallic chestnut bronze
- Neutral – matte light peach-beige
- Manifest – matte rich red-brown
Nude glosses $20/$200 bundle
- Nude 1 – Light pinky nude
- Nude 1.5 – Light peachy nude
- Nude 2 – Warm light nude
- Nude 2.5 – Honey nude
- Nude 3 – Mid-tone terracotta
- Nude 3.5 – Rich mid-tone pinky nude
- Nude 4 – Mid-tone cool nude
- Nude 5 – Mid-tone rosy nude
- Nude 6 – Deep brown nude
- Nude 7 – Mocha nude
- Nude 8 – Deep chocolate nude
Is Classic II worth it?
Some users on social media noted the eye palette contains similar shades to previous releases. But others expressed excitement over the range of lip shades offered. Our take? If you’re in the market for a new neutral palette and gloss set, this could be a staple in your makeup kit.
And even if you already own Classic I, you might still want to take a look. While both palettes contain a couple of very similar basic shades, there are enough new differences to justify purchasing. Overall, the original palette contained warmer, peachier hues. Classic II is more on the neutral side and has standout shimmers like Geode.
View the full collection here. Shop all products for $240, classic palette duo for $85 or lip duos (creme lipstick and gloss) for $32 online at kkwbeauty.com.
Picture credit: kkw beauty