We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
How to sign up for Disney+ step by step
Indulge in your inner child when you stream an endless library of Walt Disney classics and Pixar favorites.
When you sign up as part of the Disney community, you’ll experience otherworldly TV shows, movies and documentaries that capture your wildest imagination. You can browse everything from major names like National Geographic and Pixar to Marvel and Disney proper that transcend your everyday life.
How to sign up for Disney+
Follow these simple steps to guide you through signing up using just about any device you have at your disposal.
- Sign up. To begin, you’ll want to access the Disney+ sign up page. You’ll have the option of choosing between the standard subscription for $6.99 or choosing the Disney+ bundle for $12.99 a month.
- Enter your email. Once you’ve determined which subscription you plan to go with and select the designated button, you’ll insert your email address.
- Choose a password. You’ll finish by creating a strong password and filling in all of your account information.
- Stream away. From there, you have an account to personalize and stream Disney content whenever you choose to.
How to sign up for Disney+ when you already have a Hulu account
If you already have a Hulu account, you can add Disney+ onto your already existing subscription. Just keep in mind that when you’re billed, you’ll be billed separately by Disney for Disney+.
- Sign Up. This time, when you go to the Disney+ sign up page, you’ll want to choose the Disney+ bundle for $12.99 a month. Proceed to Sign Up Now.
- Enter your email. You’ll enter the same email address as the one associated with your Hulu account to ensure they’re linked.
- Choose a password. You’ll still want to create a password, but if you want to make your Hulu and Disney+ passwords the same, then that’s your prerogative. Finish by filling out your billing information.
- Stream away. From there, you’ll have a bundled Hulu account with Disney+ as well as ESPN. As long as you keep your initial Hulu plan, you’ll be credited by Disney for the difference of $5.99 a month.
What do I do if I have problems signing up?
If you run into any issues, remember that Disney+ has customer service representatives on standby waiting to help you. The team welcomes any questions or concerns you may have with Disney’s new streaming platform. Check out their help center or give them a call if you can’t find the solution to your problem.
Frequently asked questions
Get to know Disney+ with our guides
- Explore List of Marvel content on Disney+
- Examine Full list of Star Wars content on Disney+
- Learn about every Pixar film on Disney+
- Anticipate all these classic old Disney cartoons
- Prepare to enjoy all these National Geographic shows on Disney+
- Resolve to watch all these Disney+ movies in 4K
- See what original content is coming to Disney+ in 2020
Image source: Disney+ website