Enjoy quick, easy transfers to just about anywhere in the world with US Bank.
If you need to send money to friends or family overseas, US Bank offers secure, no-fuss international wire transfers. You can also make an international wire transfer through US Bank, or you can send an online funds transfer through e-payments giant Western Union for bank deposit or cash pickup.
How can you I send money overseas with US Bank?
To initiate an international money transfer with US Bank, you need to hold a checking or savings account with the bank. You can then take advantage of two international money transfer options: online transfers with Western Union or international wire transfers.
Western Union’s online service quickly and easily sends funds from your checking or savings account to anywhere in the world. Funds arrive the next day and can either be deposited into your recipient’s bank account or picked up from a US Bank branch or Western Union agent location.
With a US Bank international wire transfer, funds are sent to your recipient’s bank account for immediate collection. Wire transfers are fast and convenient when sending funds overseas for business or personal purposes.
What is US Bank?
Established in 1863, US Bank is a leading financial institution in the United States and around the world. With 18.5 million customers and more than 60,000 employees it offers a diverse range of products and services to look after the financial needs of personal and business customers.
With 67,000 employees, 18.5 million customers and more than $400 billion in total assets, US Bank is a major player in the US and global banking industry. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, US Bank specializes in four core lines of business:
- Consumer and small business banking.
- Wholesale banking and commercial real estate.
- Wealth management and securities services.
- Payment services.
Founded in 1863, US Bank offers a range of financial products and services to customers all over the United States. From checking and saving accounts to credit cards, prepaid cards, mortgages and other loans, it offers multiple solutions for personal and business banking customers.
What other products does US Bank offer?
- Foreign exchange services. Manage your foreign currency risk with handy foreign currency tools and resources from US Bank.
- International ACH payments to Europe, Canada and Mexico. Eliminate paper checks and send or receive a wide range of payments quickly and affordably.
- Checking and saving accounts. Manage your everyday finances and save for a secure financial future with US Bank.
- Credit cards. Browse an extensive range of credit cards for one that suits your needs — from everyday spending to business spending.
- Investments and wealth management. Comprehensive services include retirement and financial planning, investment management, trust and fiduciary services and private banking.
- Mortgage loans. Enjoy flexible features and a range of benefits when you borrow money to buy your next home from US Bank.
- Other loans. US Bank also offers home equity loans, auto loans, boat loans, RV loans and personal lines of credit.
When you need to send funds overseas US Bank offers a secure and convenient transfer solution. Of course, it’s always a good idea to shop around and compare the services offered by different money transfer providers to help you choose a provider that offers great features and value for your money.
See how other services compare to US Bank
Use our comparison calculator to weight the transfer fees, exchange rates and other details of US Bank against our money transfer partners.