Speedy, safe transfers to South America, Asia and the Caribbean
For money transfers to South America or Asia, Sharemoney might be a good option to consider with its low fees, convenient pickup options and ample tracking information from send to receipt.
Watch out for limited service availability though. Sharemoney operates in 36 out of 50 states, and you can send money to only 20+ countries.
Sharemoney offers bare-bones, one-off transfers, and is limited by the few amount of countries it transfers money to. But its real-time tracking system, speedy delivery of funds and relatively low fees make it a contender for your money transfer. You can pay for your transfer with a debit or credit card, and your recipient can have the funds deposited into their bank account, pick up cash or, in some cases, have the funds delivered to their home or office.
Sharemoney is best for:
- Sending money to South America or Asia. Sharemoney only operates in a few countries, mostly in Latin America.
- Small transfers. Send $1 to $2,999 a day.
- Fast transfers. Transfer money in as little as 15 minutes.
- Low fees. Starting at $2.99, fees vary across countries. You might also be able to find a deal on Sharemoney’s Facebook page.
- Delivery service. Send cash to someone in under 48 hours.
How much does it cost to transfer money with Sharemoney?
Sharemoney’s transfer fees start at $2.99 and vary by transfer method and the country you’re transferring money to. They never charge any hidden fees; you will always be able to see the total cost before making the transfer.
Calculate your fees and exchange rate with Sharemoney
What types of transfers can I make with Sharemoney?
You can only make one-off transfers with Sharemoney.
- Debit card
- Credit card
Your recipient can collect the funds in one of three ways:
- Bank deposit
- Cash pickup
- Home delivery
Which countries can I send money to?
- Burkina Faso
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
If you don’t see your country listed, compare other options.
How much can I send with Sharemoney?
With Sharemoney, you can send transfers that range from a mere $1 to $2,999. You can transfer up to $2,999 every 15 days and up to $9,999 every 180 days. You can send up to $9,999.99 within 15 days by providing additional info.
Sharemoney is not ideal for those who need to make large international transfers. Compare your options for transfers of $10,000 or more.
How do I transfer money with Sharemoney?
You will first need to sign up for an account with Sharemoney before making a transfer. Once you have registered your account, you can transfer money with these simple steps:
- Enter your recipient’s info and the amount you are transferring.
- Select the delivery and payments methods.
What is Sharemoney?
Sharemoney is an international money-transferring service owned by Omnex Group, one of the largest money transfer services in the United States. Sharemoney has specialized in money transfers for over 25 years.
Since 2014, Sharemoney has expanded its international transfer services to more than 22 countries, including 17 in Central and South America and the Caribbean.
What do customers say?
Sharemoney gets and excellent 9.1 out of 10 TrustScore from TrustPilot, with customers praising its easy process and the speedy delivery of funds.
If you need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 866-819-0119. You can get help in English, Vietnamese, Spanish and Portuguese.
How does Sharemoney protect my money?
Protecting your banking details is a top priority at Sharemoney. With two decades of experience, it can successfully transfer your funds to 22 countries worldwide.
- Licensed. Sharemoney is a licensed money transmitter that transfers over $1 billion every year.
- Extended Validation SSL encryption. Which keeps your personal details safe from send to receipt.
- Updates and tracking. With Sharemoney’s Money Tracker to follow your transaction throughout the process.
- Accountability. Sharemoney’s parent company, Omnex Group, is one of the most trusted money transfer businesses in the world.
How do I report suspicious activity to Sharemoney?
Sharemoney will never email you to confirm passwords, transaction details or personal information. If you are the recipient of an email from someone claiming to be Sharemoney, do not respond. If you’re wary about an email or phone call, forward the email to email@example.com or call 866-819-0119.