We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Sharemoney international money transfers
Speedy, safe transfers to South America, Asia and the Caribbean
For money transfers to South America or Asia, Sharemoney might be a good option to consider with its low fees, convenient pickup options and ample tracking information from send to receipt.
Watch out for limited service availability though. Sharemoney operates in 36 out of 50 states, and you can send money to only 20+ countries.
Sharemoney is best for:
- Sending money to South America or Asia. Sharemoney only operates in a few countries, mostly in Latin America.
- Small transfers. Send $1 to $2,999 a day.
- Fast transfers. Transfer money in as little as 15 minutes.
- Low fees. Starting at $2.99, fees vary across countries. You might also be able to find a deal on Sharemoney’s Facebook page.
- Delivery service. Send cash to someone in under 48 hours.
Which countries are supported by Sharemoney?
- Burkina Faso
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
If you don’t see your country listed, compare other options.
Compare international money transfer services like Sharemoney
What is Sharemoney?
Sharemoney is an international money-transferring service owned by Omnex Group, one of the largest money transfer services in the United States. Sharemoney has specialized in money transfers for over 25 years.
Since 2014, Sharemoney has expanded its international transfer services to more than 22 countries, including 17 in Central and South America and the Caribbean.
Customer praise and complaints for Sharemoney
Sharemoney gets and excellent 9.1 out of 10 TrustScore from TrustPilot, with customers praising its easy process and the speedy delivery of funds.
If you need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 866-819-0119. You can get help in English, Vietnamese, Spanish and Portuguese.
How does Sharemoney protect my money?
Protecting your banking details is a top priority at Sharemoney. With two decades of experience, it can successfully transfer your funds to 22 countries worldwide.
- Licensed. Sharemoney is a licensed money transmitter that transfers over $1 billion every year.
- Extended Validation SSL encryption. Which keeps your personal details safe from send to receipt.
- Updates and tracking. With Sharemoney’s Money Tracker to follow your transaction throughout the process.
- Accountability. Sharemoney’s parent company, Omnex Group, is one of the most trusted money transfer businesses in the world.
How do I report suspicious activity to Sharemoney?
Sharemoney will never email you to confirm passwords, transaction details or personal information. If you are the recipient of an email from someone claiming to be Sharemoney, do not respond. If you’re wary about an email or phone call, forward the email to email@example.com or call 866-819-0119.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert