Send money to India with flexible transfer options and strong exchange rates.
Specializing in sending funds from the US to India, Remit2India is an international money transfer company that offers simple, secure transfers and relatively low transaction fees.
Enjoy competitive exchange rates and an even better rate when you send larger amounts.
Remit2India concentrates on helping its customers send money solely to India. If you need a service that lets you send money to India quickly, you might be disappointed with Remit2India’s slow two- to six-day transfer time. This delivery speed makes Remit2India a better candidate for planned transfers or regular transfers than emergency transfers or overseas payments.
If you can wait a week or more for your transfer to arrive and want to ensure more of your money gets in your recipient’s hands and not the pockets of a money transfer company, Remit2India could be a strong contender for your transfer.
Why we like Remit2India for sending money to India:
First time customers sending $1,000 or more can choose a $25 gift voucher from top brands like Macy's, Amazon, Kohls, and more.
- Get a $25 voucher free with your first transfer of $1,000 or above, using code FINDER.
- No fees for transfers above $999.
- No maximum sending limit.
- Send online with 24-hour customer support.
- Earn Rs. 1,000 for every friend that you refer to Remit2India after their first transaction.
Remit2India is best for:
- Sending money to India, and only India.
- Earning rewards for referring friends.
- Non-emergency transfers. It will take 2-6 business days for your recipient to get their money.
How much does Remit2India cost?
Transfer fees from the US vary by transfer amount:
- $50 to $999: $2.99 transfer fee
- $999 or more: $0 transfer fee
Calculate your fees and exchange rates
What types of transfers can I make with Remit2India?
Remit2India only supports one-off transfers.
Remit2India offers the following options to send money to India from the US:
- ACH transfers. These secure, reliable transfers are sent online through the ACH network, with your funds delivered to your recipient within six business days.
- Wire transfers. Send your funds from an existing bank account for delivery to your recipient’s account within two business days.
Which countries can I send money from with Remit2India?
In addition to the US, Remit2India allows you to send money to India from:
- Hong Kong
- the Netherlands
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
Remit2India supports the following currencies:
- US dollar
- Singapore dollar
- Australian dollar
- Canadian dollar
- Great British pound
- Japanese yen
- UAE dirham
- New Zealand dollar
- Hong Kong dollar
Remit2India plans to extend its services to more Asian and Middle Eastern currencies soon.
How much can I send?
With Remit2India, the minimum amount you can transfer is $50. While the transaction limit is $50,000, there are no limits to the number of transactions you can send in one day. So you send can send more than $50,000 by breaking it up into many transactions.
How do I send money overseas with Remit2India?
Before you can send money with Remit2India, you’ll need to register for an account:
- Visit the Remit2India website.
- Provide your name, contact information and date of birth.
- Link your Remit2India account with your US bank account.
Once you’ve successfully initiated a transfer, you’ll receive a Remittance Transaction Reference Number (RTRN) that you can use to monitor the progress of your funds. Easily track the status of your transaction online through each step, from send to receipt.
What is Remit2India?
Remit2India specializes in money transfers to India in 10 different currencies from 24 countries around the world. Whether you send your money by ACH or wire transfer, Remit2India provides a secure delivery to loved ones in India. Powered by Nyuvo, a part of the UAE Exchange group, and headquartered in Mumbai, its service is backed by 24/7 customer support.
What do customers say about Remit2India?
Remit2India is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau and has no reviews there. However, on TrustPilot the majority of the reviews fall into the “bad” category, with a 3.7 out of 10 TrustScore.