Quickly and conveniently send funds overseas while saving money on fees and exchange rates.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.With Paysera, you can easily transfer money to another Paysera user for free — and even earn 1% cash back when you make purchases using the Paysera Visa card at POS and e-shops around the world.
Our pick: Paysera International Money Transfers
Transfer money cheaper and faster to local and foreign banks and exchange currency at a great rate.
- Transfers between Paysera users are free of charge.
- Transfer to more than 10,000 banks in more than 180 countries around the world at a great price.
- Money can reach the recipient in as soon as 30 minutes.
- It's free to open a Paysera account
Send money to a Paysera or bank account fast with 24/7 access and no or low fees
Paysera has been around since 2004 and provides competitive exchange rates. Whether you want to exchange funds with a bank account or between two Paysera accounts, Paysera does it quickly, usually within minutes — though it could take as long as three business days. Users also have 24/7 access to Paysera’s e-payments system to keep track of all transactions.
Paysera has catered to international businesses and individuals since 2004. Anyone with a personal Paysera account can exchange money for free with other Paysera users. For a small fee, you can also send money in 32 different currencies to a recipient’s bank account. Businesses can benefit from Paysera’s streamlined purchasing process, especially when working with international customers.
How can I send a transfer through Paysera?
First, you’ll need to register for a free Paysera account online or through its mobile app. You’ll need to submit your country of residence, email address, name and phone number.
Once you have an account, you enter the amount you want to send and fill in your recipient’s bank account or personal Paysera account. You can fund your transfer through a bank account or by paying at one of Paysera’s POS partners throughout the world. Your recipient will receive the funds from minutes to three business days, depending on the details of your transaction.
Paysera is best for:
- Paysera transfers. Transfers between Paysera users is free.
- e-shop businesses. Receive payments from your customers online.
- Event ticketing. Sell tickets to an event. Create, manage and edit your event at any time.
How much does it cost to transfer money with Paysera?
You won’t pay a fee to transfer money between Paysera accounts. The price for sending funds to a bank account or an e-wallet system depends on the currency and the transfer speed.
What types of transfers can I send through Paysera?
You can make one-off transfers with Paysera. Paysera also offers international business payment options for e-shops and mobile POS systems.
You can exchange the following currencies with Paysera:
- USD (US Dollar)
- RUB (Russian Ruble)
- DKK (Danish Krone)
- PLN (Polish Zloty)
- NOK (Norwegian Krone)
- GBP (British Pound)
- SEK (Swedish Krona)
- CZK (Czech Republic Koruna)
- AUD (Australian Dollar)
- CHF (Swiss Franc)
- JPY (Japanese Yen)
- CAD (Canadian Dollar)
- HUF (Hungarian Forint)
- RON (Romanian Leu)
- BGN (Bulgarian Lev)
- GEL (Georgian Lari)
- TRY (Turkish Lira)
- HRK (Croatian Kuna)
- CNY (Chinese Yuan)
- KZT (Kazakhstani Tenge)
- NZD (New Zealand Dollar)
- HKD (Hong Kong Dollar)
- INR (Indian Rupee)
- ILS (Israeli New Sheqel)
- MXN (Mexican Peso)
- ZAR (South African Rand)
- RSD (Serbian Dinar)
- SGD (Singapore Dollar)
- BYN (Belarusian Ruble)
- THB (Thai Baht)
How much can I send with Paysera?
Paysera offers four levels of what it calls “identification,” which determines how much you can transfer daily, monthly and annually. You can move up in levels at any time for free, but you’ll need to provide additional information.
- Level 1. Exchange currency, conduct internal Paysera transfers and make online purchases with your account up to a currency equivalent of 30 euros daily, 740 euros monthly and 2,500 euros annually.
- Level 2. In addition to Level 1 services, transfer to banks up to a currency equivalent of 370 euros daily, 1,110 euros monthly and 2,500 euros annually.
- Level 3. In addition to Level 2 services, add the option of opening a Paysera Visa card or business account, transfer to international accounts and take care of e-commerce up to a currency equivalent of 1,480 euros daily, 1,480 euros monthly and 17,760 euros annually.
- Level 4. Take advantage of services offered at all levels with no limits on how much you can send or receive.
How do I send money through Paysera?
Sending money with Paysera is quick and easy. To initiate your first transfer:
- Register for a free account on Paysera’s website.
- If transferring to another Paysera account, enter your recipient’s email address, phone number and Paysera account number, along with the amount you’d like to transfer. If transferring to a bank account, enter the amount you’d like to transfer and your recipient’s account information.
- Fund your money transfer with your Paysera account or a debit card.
When you initiate a transfer between Paysera accounts, funds are available in minutes. For transfers to other accounts, your transfer may take from one to three business days.
What is Paysera?
Founded in 2004 in Lithuania, Paysera provides payment services in 184 countries and has a network of 50 partner banks. In addition to money transfers, Paysera also offers services to help businesses manage money and receive online payments from overseas.
What do customers say about Paysera
Customers seem to either love or hate Paysera. Many complaints are about accounts being frozen or banned for no apparent reason, followed up by a lack of customer support. Some even go so far as to call the company a “scam.” However, 53% of the reviews on TrustPilot are 5 stars, with reviewers calling it “trustworthy” and praising its customer support.
Paysera does not offer phone support in the US. To get support in the US you can submit a ticket on its website or send a message by filling out an online form.
See how Paysera compares to other international money transfer providers
Frequently asked questions