Make your funds go further when transferring money abroad with Moneycorp.
For businesses, Moneycorp provides its Partner Program. If your customers need to move money overseas, then partnering with Moneycorp makes sense. Their services offer great benefits for both you and your customers.
Moneycorp Exchange Experts
Whether you’re buying property abroad, emigrating or transferring funds to friends and family overseas, we can send your money where you want, when you want.
- Competitive exchange rates. Offers bank-beating exchange rates.
- Customer service. Earned a 5 star rating with feefo, and 97% of reviewers rate Moneycorp as excellent.
- You can transfer money anytime, anywhere. Is available online 24 hours a day.
Moneycorp personal transfer services
- One-off payments. Make payments quickly at your convenience, either online or over the phone.
- Recurring payments. Automatically make regular transfers via direct debit at a schedule that suits you. Even lock in an exchange rate for up to two years.
- Target rate. If you think the exchange rate will move in your favor, Moneycorp offers limit orders. These allow you to target better exchange rates not currently available on the market.
- Fix a rate. If you want to plan your foreign exchange needs in advance, Moneycorp offers forward contracts. These enable you to lock in the current exchange rate up to two years in advance of a payment.
Moneycorp business services
- Enhance your service. Add value to your service by offering foreign exchange on top of your existing products.
- Increase income. Partnering with Moneycorp provides you with an additional revenue stream. You will receive a referral fee on customers who make transfers with them.
- Grow your business. Moneycorp offers plenty of opportunities to meet with their extensive network of partners – helping your business to grow.
- Support. From marketing materials to revenue reports and online partner accounts, you will have access to all the support you need to build a seamless referral service.
Benefits of doing business with Moneycorp
Whether you’re buying property overseas or sending money to friends and family, Moneycorp can send your money to where you need it at a highly competitive rate, for a low fee and with all the help you want.
- Bank-beating exchange rates. Exchange rates are typically 3-4% better than high street banks, which could equate to a saving of up to $4,000 on an overseas transfer of $100,000.
- Fast money transfers 24/7. Make overseas payments online at your convenience, using live rate information.
- Safeguarded customer funds. In addition to state licensing and bonding, Tempus (Moneycorp’s partner bank) is registered with the U.S. Department of Treasury as a Money Service Business and also has oversight by two other federal agencies: Office of Foreign Assests Control and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
- Free expert guidance. moneycorp can help you save money by using their experience, market knowledge, technology and focus to get you the most competitive exchange rates.
Moneycorp’s safe and secure process
- Register: Sign up for free with their online, easy to use form.
- Talk to an expert: Get expert advice from a personal account manager.
- Transfer your money: Moneycorp will help you find a great rate, then they’ll transfer your money at a time that’s convenient and gets you the best deal.
The pros and cons of using Moneycorp
- Competitive exchange rates. Moneycorp offers bank-beating exchange rates.
- Customer service. Moneycorp earned a 5 star rating with feefo, and 97% of reviewers rate Moneycorp as excellent.
- You can transfer money anytime, anywhere. Moneycorp is available online 24 hours a day.
- Double currency conversion. Funds will need to be converted to pounds when a payment is made to Moneycorp from America, and you’re charged for it. Converting a currency twice doesn’t make much sense when there’s a host of local based money transfer companies.
Shop around when sending money overseas. We compare a number of competitive international money transfer companies based in the United States. Let us know if you need help with your comparison.