Make your funds go further when transferring money abroad with Moneycorp.
Moneycorp helps businesses and individuals transfer money overseas in over 48 currencies. And they offer free expert guidance to help you make the trade on the market at the right time so you get the best exchange rate possible.
For individuals, Moneycorp provides a range of services, including single payments, automated payments, forward contracts and limit orders, all for a low fee.
For businesses, Moneycorp provides its Partner Program. If your customers need to move money overseas, then partnering with Moneycorp makes sense. Their services offer great benefits for both you and your customers.
Our pick: Moneycorp Exchange Experts
Whether you're buying property abroad, emigrating or transferring funds to friends and family overseas, Moneycorp can send your money where you want, when you want.
- Competitive exchange rates. Offers bank-beating exchange rates, typically 3-4% better than high street banks, which could save you up to $4,000 on an overseas transfer of $100,000.
- Customer service. Earned a 5 star rating with feefo, and 97% of reviewers rate Moneycorp as excellent.
- You can transfer money anytime, anywhere. Moneycorp is available online 24 hours a day.
With Moneycorp, individuals can make one-off transfers, schedule automated payments and target better exchange rates with market orders. And businesses can partner with Moneycorp to offer foreign exchange services to their clients.
Moneycorp is best for
- Individuals who need to transfer money overseas.
- Businesses that want offer their clients foreign exchange services.
How much does Moneycorp cost?
Moneycorp’s exchange rates are based on a combination of factors, including:
- The current exchange rate
- The amount transacted
- The currency purchased
Calculate your fees and exchange rate
What types of transfers can I make?
Moneycorp personal transfer services
- One-off payments. Make payments quickly at your convenience, either online or over the phone.
- Recurring payments. Automatically make regular transfers via direct debit at a schedule that suits you. Even lock in an exchange rate for up to two years.
- Target rate. If you think the exchange rate will move in your favor, Moneycorp offers limit orders. These allow you to target better exchange rates not currently available on the market.
- Fix a rate. If you want to plan your foreign exchange needs in advance, Moneycorp offers forward contracts. These enable you to lock in the current exchange rate up to two years in advance of a payment.
Moneycorp business services
- Enhance your service. Add value to your business by offering foreign exchange on top of your existing products.
- Increase income. Partnering with Moneycorp provides you with an additional revenue stream. You will receive a referral fee on customers who make transfers with them.
- Find new clients. Moneycorp offers plenty of opportunities to meet with their extensive network of partners – helping your business grow.
- Support. From marketing materials to revenue reports and online partner accounts, you will have access to all the support you need to build a seamless referral service.
Moneycorp lets you transfer money into some 48 currencies.
- INR (Indian Rupee)
- BHD (Bahrain Dinar)
- MXN (Mexican Peso)
- ILS (Israeli Shekels)
- BRL (Brazilian Real)
- OMR (Omani Rial)
- MAD (Moroccan Dirham)
- EGP (Egyptian Pound)
- TTD (Trinidad & Tobago Dollar)
- JOD (Jordanian Dinar)
- KES (Kenyan Shilling)
- KWD (Kuwaiti Ddinar)
- QAR (Qatari Riyal)
- TND (Tunisian Dinar)
- RON (Romanian Lei)
- GHS (Ghanaian cedi)
- HKD (Hong Kong dollar)
- HRK (Croatian kuna)
- HUF (Hungarian forint)
- JMD (Jamaican dollar)
- JPY (Japanese yen)
- LKR (Sri Lankan rupee)
- LTL (Lithuanian litas)
- MUR (Mauritius rupee)
- NOK (Norwegian krone)
- PKR (Pakistani rupee)
- PLN (Polish zloty)
- RVB (Russian ruble)
- SAR (Saudi riyal)
- SEK (Swedish krona)
- SGD (Singapore dollar)
- THB (Thai baht)
- TRY (Turkish lira)
- UGX (Ugandan shilling)
- XCD (East Caribbean dollar)
- ZAR (South African rand)
Unfortunately, you’ll need to use a different money transfer service to send your cash to:
- Papua New Guinea
- The Philippines
- Solomon Islands
- South Korea
What are the transfer limits?
You can transfer as little as $50 with Moneycorp.
How do I use Moneycorp?
- Register: Sign up for free with their online, easy to use form.
- Talk to an expert: Get expert advice from a personal account manager.
- Transfer your money: Moneycorp will help you find a great rate, then they’ll transfer your money at a time that’s convenient and gets you the best deal.
What is Moneycorp?
In operation since 1979, Moneycorp offers personal money transfers overseas and trading and international payments for businesses. With offices in the UK, Spain, Ireland and now the US, its faithful customers consistently rate it highly in consumer reports. Moneycorp processed 7.2 million transactions last year into more than 90 currencies.
Its banking partner, Tempus, is a licensed money transmitter registered with the US Department of Treasury. In addition to state licensing and bonding, Tempus is registered with the US Department of Treasury as a Money Service Business and also has oversight by two other federal agencies: Office of Foreign Assets Control and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
What do customers say about Moneycorp?
Moneycorp earned a 5 star rating with feefo, but gets a TrustPilot TrustScore of 5.6 out of 10. Reviews on TrustPilot range from “excellent professional service” to “abismal exchange rates.”