Not available for US customers
Hai Ha is not available in the United States. Compare similar services for your next international money transfer.
Hai Ha Money Transfer started out as a specialist company handling transactions between Australia and Vietnam. Expanding its services to Cambodia in 2010, it now sends funds all over the world. With support for 14 currencies, Hai Ha offers bank deposit transfers and a greater range of options when sending money to Vietnam or Cambodia. It also provides competitive exchange rates and low fees that vary depending on the amount of money you’re sending.
Hai Ha is best for:
- Australia to Vietnam. Hai Ha specializes in helping individuals and businesses in Australia transfer money to Vietnam.
- Cash. Unlike many transfer providers, you can pay for your transfer with cash, and your recipient has the option of cash pickup.
How much does Hai Ha cost?
Hai Ha Money Transfer’s exchange rates are typically stronger than those offered by your local bank. It updates exchange rates daily to reflect changes in global markets.
Hai Ha Money Transfer’s fees vary depending on where you’re sending your money and how much you’re sending. Although your first transfer with Hai Ha is free.
What types of transfers can I send with Hai Ha?
Hai Ha offers one-off transfers. With Hai Ha, your typical transfer is limited to a deposit into your recipient’s bank account.
However, you can send money to Vietnam for:
- Cash pickup from an Western Union location in Vietnam.
- Delivery to your recipient’s address.
- Deposit into your recipient’s bank account.
If you need help with a transaction, you can contact Hai Ha by phone or email.Back to top
With Hai Ha, transfers are accepted in the following currencies:
- US dollar (USD)
- Australian dollar (AUD)
- British pound sterling (GPB)
- Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Fijian dollar (FJD)
- Hong Kong dollar (HKD)
- Indian rupee (INR)
- Japanese yen (JPY)
- New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Philippine peso (PHP)
- Singapore dollar (SGD)
- Swiss franc (CHF)
- Thailand baht (THB)
- Vietnamese dong (VND)
What are the pros and cons of using Hai Ha?
- Two decades of experience. Hai Ha has handled international transfers for more than 20 years.
- Vietnam and Cambodia specialists. Hai Ha specializes in transferring funds to these two locations.
- No online transfers. You must initiate a transfer at a branch location. After your first transfer you can make transfers by phone.
- Limited availability. You can’t send from the US, and supported countries are mostly in Asia.
How do I transfer money with Hai Ha?
Hai Ha Money Transfer does not offer the ability to initiate a money transfer online. To open an account and initiate a transfer, you must visit a Hai Ha branch with the following info:
- Your name and contact information.
- Your date of birth.
- Your recipient’s name, address, phone number and bank account details.
- The currency you would like to send.
Once you have paid for your transfer and any transaction fees, you can provide confirmation details to your recipient.
Existing customers can make transfers over the phone.
What is Hai Ha Money Transfer?
Established in Australia more than 20 years ago, Hai Ha operates six branches and 21 agent locations throughout Australia and many offices servicing all regions in Vietnam.
How does Hai Ha Money Transfer compare to other providers?
Use our comparison calculator to assess transfer fees, exchange rates and other details for sending funds overseas with our money transfer partners.