Hai Ha is not available to send from the United States. Compare similar services for your next international money transfer.
With support for 14 currencies, Hai Ha offers bank deposit transfers from Australia in 14 currencies and a greater range of options when sending money to Vietnam or Cambodia. It also provides competitive exchange rates and low fees that vary depending on the amount of money you’re sending.
How does Hai Ha Money Transfer compare to other services?
Use our comparison calculator to assess transfer fees, exchange rates and other details for sending funds overseas with our money transfer partners.
How are Hai Ha’s exchange rates?
Hai Ha Money Transfer’s exchange rates are typically stronger than those offered by your local bank. It updates exchange rates daily to reflect changes in global markets.
Back to top
How much will I pay to transfer money with Hai Ha?
Hai Ha Money Transfer’s fees vary depending on where you’re sending your money and how much you’re sending.
Transfers from Australia
|$1 to $800||$7–$8|
|$800.01 to $1,400||$11–$12|
|$1,400.01 to $1,800||$15–$16|
|$1,800.01 or more||$19–$20|
Fees are a bit higher to Cambodia and deposit fees of about $10 may apply. For exact fees, visit Hai Ha Money Transfer’s website.Back to top
How much can I send with Hai Ha — and to where?
It’s difficult to determine the transfer limit on Hai Ha’s website. When sending a large amount of money, we recommend contact Hai Ha to confirm whether it will accept the transfer.
With Hai Ha, transfers are accepted in the following currencies:
What types of transfers can I send with Hai Ha?
With Hai Ha, your typical transfer is limited to a deposit into your recipient’s bank account.
However, you can send money to Vietnam for:
- Cash pickup from an Western Union location in Vietnam.
- Delivery to your recipient’s address.
- Deposit into your recipient’s bank account.
If you need help with a transaction, you can contact Hai Ha by phone or email.Back to top
How do I transfer money with Hai Ha?
Hai Ha Money Transfer does not offer the ability to initiate a money transfer online, and all transfers must be made to a Hai Ha bank account.
To open an account and initiate a transfer, you must call Hai Ha at +02-9728-7928 with:
- Your name and contact information.
- Your date of birth.
- Your recipient’s name, address, phone number and bank account details.
- The currency you would like to send.
Once you have paid for your transfer and any transaction fees, you can provide confirmation details to your recipient.Back to top
What are the pros and cons of using Hai Ha Money Transfer?
- Australian company. Dealing with Hai Ha gives you the confidence of knowing you’re sending your money overseas with an established Australian company.
- Two decades of experience. Hai Ha has handled international transfers for more than 20 years.
- Vietnam and Cambodia specialists. Hai Ha specializes in transferring funds to these two locations.
- No online transfers. You must initiate a transfer by phone.
Does Hai Ha Money Transfer offer other products or services?
- Foreign exchange. If you need to stock up on foreign currency, Hai Ha offers foreign exchange services with competitive exchange rates and no additional fees.