Insurance321 commercial auto insurance review Jul 2020
Find the right coverage for your fleet of business vehicles with the help of a knowledgeable broker
finder.com’s rating: 4.5 / 5.0
If you run a business that relies on vehicles, having commercial car insurance is a must. Insurance321 makes it that much easier to find the best insurance by matching you with a commercial agent who helps you find coverage that’s tailored to your business.
|States served||All 50 states|
|Claims methods||Depends on provider|
Depends on provider
No info available
Depends on provider
|Lifetime repairs guarantee||
Depends on provider
- Large network of insurers
- Coverage for any business vehicle
- Fast, convenient matching
- Lack of reviews
- Results vary
- No in-person support
Peter Carleton is a writer that covers banking and investing, breaking down what you need to know about where you put your money. When Peter's not thinking about cutting-edge banking apps and robo-advisors, he runs a creative agency and spends his spare time cooking or reading.
While Insurance321 doesn’t sell insurance directly, it connects your business to the most relevant agent, broker or carrier to help you get the coverage you need. But unlike some providers, it doesn’t have any physical branches.
Insurance321 might be right for you if you need something quick and convenient, but your experience will depend on which provider you end up with.
What commercial car insurance coverage does Insurance321 offer?
Insurance321 is connected to a network of commercial car insurance agents, brokers and carriers that likely offer the following types of coverage:
- Bodily injury and property damage. Protects you and other drivers in an at-fault accident.
- Collision. Covers damage to your vehicle when you cause an accident.
- Comprehensive. Covers damage to your vehicle caused by anything other than a collision like fire, wind, hail, flood, theft or vandalism.
- Medical payments. Covers injuries to you or your passengers after an accident.
- Personal injury protection (PIP). Covers medical expenses for you and your passengers.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM). Covers medical expenses if you’re injured by a driver who doesn’t have enough insurance to pay for your damages.
Where can I get commercial car insurance from Insurance321?
Insurance321 works with many reputable national and local providers, so you’re likely to find coverage in your state.
Insurance321 connects businesses to agents, brokers and carriers across industries. However, it doesn’t sell coverage directly, but instead connects you with providers that meet your needs and where you’re located.
What kind of businesses should consider Insurance321?
Since Insurance321 doesn’t sell insurance directly, features and coverage can vary significantly depending on your business, state, desired type of policy and other details. Insurance321 specializes in insuring businesses of any industry, including some of these key categories.
- Construction and contracting
- Retail, restaurants and food service
- Professional services including attorneys, real estate agents and engineers
- Automotive and transportation services
- Wholesaling, distribution and manufacturing
- Personal services like salons
What other business coverage does Insurance321 offer?
Insurance321 is connected to a network of commercial car insurance agents, brokers and carriers that offer the following types of coverage.
- General liability.Covers bodily injury or property damage claims that happen at work.
- Professional liability. Covers non-physical damage caused by your work.
- Workers comp. Covers lost wages and medical costs for employees injured at work.
- Commercial auto. Covers any of your vehicles that are being used for business purposes.
- Commercial property. Covers the building, equipment, tools and any other contents or inventory that are used for your business.
- Business owners policy. Bundles commercial property and general liability coverage.
Pros and cons of Insurance321
- Large network of connections. Insurance321 is connected to all sorts of agents, brokers and carriers across a variety of industries. This allows them to connect you to the most relevant provider.
- Variety of coverage options. Thanks to Insurance321’s large network, it can help you find almost any type of coverage.
- Availability. With so many brokers, agents and carriers to choose from, you’ll have an abundance of options no matter what state you’re in or what business you run.
- Fast quotes. Though Insurance321 doesn’t provide quotes directly, it can get you a quote in less than 10 minutes.
- Convenience. With this service, you won’t need to spend time searching for providers and comparing policies. Enter your information to get a quote and Insurance321 connects you with an agent or broker.
- Lack of reviews. There’s not much about Insurance321 online, so it’s tough to get an idea of what to expect.
- Results vary. Your experience may vary depending on which provider you end up with.
- No in-person support. Unlike some other brokers and providers, Insurance321 doesn’t have any physical branches.
Alternatives to Insurance321 commercial car insurance
Insurance321 commercial auto insurance reviews and complaints
There’s not much on the Internet about Insurance321 and it doesn’t have an official BBB rating or reviews from customers, so it’s tough to say how reliable the company is. Its site claims it speaks with over 30,000 customers per month, and there are a few positive testimonials scattered across the home page.
Keep in mind that this company connects your business with an insurance provider, so it will be more relevant to check reliability and financial ratings of the insurer you’re matched with.
How to contact Insurance321
Visit their website or call 855-261-9321 to get in touch with Insurance321.
Frequently asked questions
Car insurance ratings
★★★★★ — Excellent
★★★★★ — Good
★★★★★ — Average
★★★★★ — Subpar
★★★★★ — Poor
Our insurance team analyzes car insurance providers to help you choose the best car insurance for you.
We rank insurers from one to five stars based on key factors including customer satisfaction, policy options, price, billing, claims, and support. We create these rankings to help you narrow down an insurance provider that best suits your budget and coverage needs.