Take a look at the different insurance policies and features Allstate Insurance has to offer
The company serves more than 16 million households nationwide. At the end of 2015, Allstate had around $104.7 billion in total assets.
Products are sold through agents located all across the nation. The company essentially acts as a one-stop shop for several insurance policies, and you can expect personalized service from your experienced agent.
Allstate has stellar ratings from Moody’s, S&P, and A.M. Best. The company has good financial strength, and is mostly likely in the industry for the long haul.
Compare insurance options from Allstate Insurance
The company has won numerous corporate, innovation and diversity awards.
Corporate awards include:
- World’s Most Ethical Company 2015 and 2016 – The Ethisphere Institute
- The World’s Most Admired Companies 2015 – Fortune Magazine; Allstate ranked #7 in Property & Casualty Industry
- 50 Happiest Companies in America 2014 – CareerBliss
- Flame of Life Award 2013 – The National Safety Council, for efforts to reduce teen traffic accident deaths
- Top 100 Military Friendly Employers 2013 – MilitaryFriendly.com
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award 2016 – Financial Services Roundtable
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens 2015 – Corporate Responsibility Magazine
- Top 100 Green Companies in the United States — Newsweek Magazine (2009-2012, 2014-2016)
- Carbon Disclosure Project — S&P 500 Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index (2009, 2011-2014), and S&P 500 Carbon Performance Leadership (2012)
- The Civic 50 2012; Allstate ranked #13 among S&P 500 companies
Types of insurance you can get from Allstate
With Allstate you can get protected in all realms of life. The company offers a variety of insurance policies, and should you choose to purchase one, an insurance agent will be with you every step of the way.
- Automobile insurance. Not only does auto insurance protect your car, but the policy also comes with the support of an Allstate agent. Customers can select from a range of roadside services.You can add roadside assistance onto your insurance policy. You can also choose to get a membership plan, or utilize pay-per use services.
- Home insurance. This policy lets you protect your home, and valuable belongings. Customers can take advantage of the home insurance discounts to save money. Coverage may vary by your state of residence.
- Renters insurance. Renters insurance can help you protect your belongings and your rental. It is an affordable add on for just a few dollars.
- Condo insurance. This type of insurance offers dependable coverage to your belongings. In addition to condo insurance, Allstate also offers extra coverage for problems like flooding.
- Motorcycle insurance. Allstate’s motorcycle insurance can help protect both you and your motorcycle. In addition, Allstate can help you find discounts to make the most of your coverage.
- Business insurance. This insurance can help you finance your business, and acquire funds to keep your business running. Certified agents can offer business solutions designed for your small business.
- Life insurance. Allstate helps you take care of beneficiaries, and obtain financial security. Customers can choose between term life, universal life, or whole life insurance plans.
Benefits of Allstate
- Online access. If you create an online account with Allstate, you will gain 24/7 access to your policies. This online access lets you pay bills online, make changes to coverage, file and track insurance claims, etc.
- Rewards program. The rewards program offers customers the ability to earn merchandise, gift cards, and more.
- Resources. The company offers a lot of resources and educational articles that people can explore. Allstate provides helpful information on all of the different insurance policy types.
- Local agents. Allstate has local agents that live and work in the communities they serve. That means that wherever you are located, it will mostly likely be easy to find an agent nearby. When you start working with an agent, they will provide a personalized insurance proposal for you.
- Accessability. Since Allstate is such an established company, it has agents from all across the US, in all 50 states.
- BBB rating. Though A+ rated, Allstate is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau; This is confusing since the company is so well-known and established.
- Quote. You can receive a pricing quote right from the website.
How to get insurance from Allstate Insurance Company
Purchasing an insurance policy is easy, and requires applicants to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- 18 years old
- US citizen
You can purchase insurance policies online. The information that you will be required to give varies by the type of insurance you choose. In general, you will need to provide the following information and documentation:
Required documents & information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Street address
- Employment Status
- Payment and billing information
To find an agent, all you need to input is your zipcode, or city and state.