InstaReM lets you send money in more than 20 currencies quickly and with no markup on some of the exchange rates.
InstaReM discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any InstaReM promo codes right now. Check back regularly for updates or take advantage of another money transfer offer.
What services does InstaReM offer?
- One-off transfersInstaReM’s main focus is on one-off transfers for personal use. You can’t set up automated regulated payments just yet.
- Business transfersYou can pay staff, suppliers and freelancers that live overseas.
- Bank transfersInstaReM only lets you pay with a bank transfer, which means you can’t use your credit or debit card.
What currencies does InstaReM support?
InstaReM lets you send money in more than 20 different currencies. Some of the more popular ones include:
- AUD Australian dollar
- CAD Canadian dollar
- GBP British pound
- HKD Hong Kong dollar
- INR Indian rupee
- MYR Malaysian ringgit
- PHP Philippine peso
- THB Thai baht
- USD United States dollar
- VND Vietnamese dong
Check out other ways to send money internationally
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Pros and cons
- Fast transfers. Transfers typically take one business day.
- Loyalty points. You can earn InstaPoints on sign up and each time you transfer, which can be redeemed later.
- Doesn’t use mid-market rate for all transfers. InstaReM only offers zero-margin transfers for some currencies and during certain hours. The company doesn’t make it clear which currencies and hours this applies to.
- Only supports bank transfers. You won’t be able to use your card to pay for your transfer and you’ll only be able to send money to a bank account, which means no cash pick-ups or sending to a mobile.
- Limited availability. InstaReM is only available in some markets at the moment, but has plans to expand soon. This also means it only offers a limited range of currencies compared to some other money transfer specialists.
InstaReM offers international transfers at competitive exchange rates, and you can save even more by using one of our discounts. But to get the best deal, compare international money transfer companies before getting started.
More guides on Finder
First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking + Interest + Solutions review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking + Interest + Solutions account has attractive features, but could cost you.
First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking has many attractive features, but overdrafts can add up quickly.
First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking + Interest review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking + Interest account has decent features but earns a low APY.
Sable Bank account review
Sable’s debit card earns rewards, but you can’t deposit checks or use ATMs for free.
Huntington 25 Checking account review
A checking account that comes with free checks and complimentary credit score and identity monitoring services.
Emprise Cash Back Checking account review
A rewards checking account that earns 2% cash back and up to $25 in ATM rebates.
Cashero savings account review
A high-yield savings account that supports multiple currencies.
Emprise Bank High Interest Checking account review
A checking account that earns up to 1.75% APY and up to $25 in ATM reimbursements.
First Internet Bank Small Business Checking account review
An interest-earning small business checking account with unlimited transactions. But its deposit system is clunky.
PNC Virtual Wallet Student Checking review
PNC Virtual Wallet Student Checking is free for six years but can then get pricey.
Ask an Expert