Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers
InstaReM lets you send money in more than 20 currencies quickly and with no markup on some of the exchange rates.
InstaReM discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any InstaReM promo codes right now. Check back regularly for updates or take advantage of another money transfer offer.
What services does InstaReM offer?
- One-off transfersInstaReM’s main focus is on one-off transfers for personal use. You can’t set up automated regulated payments just yet.
- Business transfersYou can pay staff, suppliers and freelancers that live overseas.
- Bank transfersInstaReM only lets you pay with a bank transfer, which means you can’t use your credit or debit card.
What currencies does InstaReM support?
InstaReM lets you send money in more than 20 different currencies. Some of the more popular ones include:
- AUD Australian dollar
- CAD Canadian dollar
- GBP British pound
- HKD Hong Kong dollar
- INR Indian rupee
- MYR Malaysian ringgit
- PHP Philippine peso
- THB Thai baht
- USD United States dollar
- VND Vietnamese dong
Check out other ways to send money internationally
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Pros and cons
- Fast transfers. Transfers typically take one business day.
- Loyalty points. You can earn InstaPoints on sign up and each time you transfer, which can be redeemed later.
- Doesn’t use mid-market rate for all transfers. InstaReM only offers zero-margin transfers for some currencies and during certain hours. The company doesn’t make it clear which currencies and hours this applies to.
- Only supports bank transfers. You won’t be able to use your card to pay for your transfer and you’ll only be able to send money to a bank account, which means no cash pick-ups or sending to a mobile.
- Limited availability. InstaReM is only available in some markets at the moment, but has plans to expand soon. This also means it only offers a limited range of currencies compared to some other money transfer specialists.
InstaReM offers international transfers at competitive exchange rates, and you can save even more by using one of our discounts. But to get the best deal, compare international money transfer companies before getting started.
More guides on Finder
Cashero savings account review
A high-yield savings account that supports multiple currencies.
First Internet Bank Small Business Checking account review
An interest-earning small business checking account with unlimited transactions. But its deposit system is clunky.
Chase Secure Banking℠ account review
A checking account with minimal fees but has an unavoidable monthly service charge.
PNC Virtual Wallet Student Checking review
PNC Virtual Wallet Student Checking is free for six years but can then get pricey.
USAlliance MyLife Checking for Teens review
The USAlliance MyLife Checking for Teens account is free but lacks compelling features.
Chase High School Checking review
Chase High School Checking has some decent perks, but you can’t open it online.
9 best cash management accounts
Most cash management accounts offer a combination of checking, savings and investing features.
Ando Spending Account review
Reduce your carbon emissions and enjoy no monthly fees with this ethical checking account.
Upgrade Rewards Checking review
The free Upgrade Rewards Checking account offers 2% cashback, but you can’t deposit checks.
SFGI Direct Savings account review
SFGI Direct savings lets you earn 0.56% APY, but you can’t deposit checks.
Ask an Expert