Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
InstaReM discount codes and coupons
Save money on your next international transfer.
InstaReM lets you send money in more than 20 currencies quickly and with no markup on some of the exchange rates.
InstaReM discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any InstaReM promo codes right now. Check back regularly for updates or take advantage of another money transfer offer.
What services does InstaReM offer?
- One-off transfersInstaReM’s main focus is on one-off transfers for personal use. You can’t set up automated regulated payments just yet.
- Business transfersYou can pay staff, suppliers and freelancers that live overseas.
- Bank transfersInstaReM only lets you pay with a bank transfer, which means you can’t use your credit or debit card.
What currencies does InstaReM support?
InstaReM lets you send money in more than 20 different currencies. Some of the more popular ones include:
- AUD Australian dollar
- CAD Canadian dollar
- GBP British pound
- HKD Hong Kong dollar
- INR Indian rupee
- MYR Malaysian ringgit
- PHP Philippine peso
- THB Thai baht
- USD United States dollar
- VND Vietnamese dong
Estimate how much your transfer will cost
Pros and cons
- Fast transfers. Transfers typically take one business day.
- Loyalty points. You can earn InstaPoints on sign up and each time you transfer, which can be redeemed later.
- Doesn’t use mid-market rate for all transfers. InstaReM only offers zero-margin transfers for some currencies and during certain hours. The company doesn’t make it clear which currencies and hours this applies to.
- Only supports bank transfers. You won’t be able to use your card to pay for your transfer and you’ll only be able to send money to a bank account, which means no cash pick-ups or sending to a mobile.
- Limited availability. InstaReM is only available in some markets at the moment, but has plans to expand soon. This also means it only offers a limited range of currencies compared to some other money transfer specialists.
InstaReM offers international transfers at competitive exchange rates, and you can save even more by using one of our discounts. But to get the best deal, compare international money transfer companies before getting started.
More guides on Finder
This robo-advisor combines low-fee automated portfolios with free access to financial advisers.
Where to buy 3M face masks online
Easily buy 3M face masks online or see which local stores to check for available stock. This page is updated regularly.
This digital bank account features cashback rewards and a built-in envelope budgeting system.
NorthOne Business Banking review
A digital bank account for freelancers, startups and small business owners that accepts cash deposits.
A payment processing and merchant account for developers, best for the digital marketplace.
New OFX Global Currency Account offers banking for international businesses
Cut costs by sending, receiving and holding seven major currencies in a single bank account.
How do we pick the top money transfer services?
Our top picks are our selection of the best money transfer services, based on our extensive research and market experience. Here’s how we choose them.
M1 Finance Spend review
A free digital checking account built for M1 Finance investors.
Stimulus check: How much you’ll get and when
7 tips on smart ways you can think about using your stimulus check. Description on our main page that summarizes what the article is about.
Golden Eagle Coins review
Pros and cons of buying and selling with this family-owned business.
Ask an Expert