Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card vs Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card
Do you need a card to grow your business or to sustain?
Learn more about these two cards in the table below.
Summary of card features
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Earn 3x points on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, Internet, cable and phone services, and on advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines each account anniversary year.
- Earn unlimited 1x points on all other purchases
Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card
- Earn $500 cash bonus after you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months of card membership.
- Earn 5% cash back on office supply stores and on Internet, cable and phone services on up to $25,000 annually in combined purchases, 1% after that. Also, earn 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants on the first $25,000 in combined purchases, 1% after that. 1% cash back is the rate you earn on all other purchases.
- Get 12 months of 0% intro APR on purchases. A variable APR of 13.24% to 19.24% applies thereafter.
Compare business credit cards
Ask an Expert