Infiniti Financial Services auto loans review
Military service members may qualify for special discounts.
- Best for well-qualified borrowers looking for low starting rates.
- Pick something else if you want an easy-to-use website or loyalty discount.
Starting at 1.9%
Pros and cons
- Low starting APRs on current models
- Option to change due date or defer one repayment
- Live chat available on its website
- Website difficult to navigate
- No discounts for college grads or loyal customers
Infiniti Financial Services special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: No
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Infiniti Financial Services reviews and complaints
|BBB rating||Not rated|
|BBB customer reviews|
|App Store Score||2.6 out of 5 stars, based on 26 customer reviews|
|Google Play Score||4.1 out of 5 stars, based on 47 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||15 October 2020|
Currently there is no Better Business Bureau profile or Trustpilot page for Infiniti Financial Services. And while there are reviews on the Google Play and App Store, they vary widely between the two, and there’s less than 100 reviews between the two as of October 2020.
How to apply
Infiniti’s preapproval application may be quick, but you’ll have to dig around its website to find the right form. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the Infiniti Finance website and click All Shopping Tools under the Shopping Tools menu.
- Under the Explore Financial Options category, select Get Pre-Approved.
- Enter your full name, address, contact information, date of birth and Social Security number.
- Enter information about your current and previous employer.
- Select your residential status and enter your monthly housing payment and annual income.
- Select the type of vehicle you’re considering.
- Select whether you want to purchase or lease your car.
- Enter your down payment, preferred term, preferred dealership and the value of your trade-in, if applicable.
Once you submit your application, Infiniti Financial Services will review your information and send a response within two business days.
How do repayments work?
Infiniti Financial Services allows you to make repayments a few different ways:
- Automatic payments
- By mail
- Through MoneyGram — comes with a convenience fee
- Using a debit card or electronic check — comes with a convenience fee
If you’re late or miss a payment, Infiniti Financial Services may charge a late fee and report your account to one or more credit bureaus. If you’re worried about missing a repayment, reach out to customer service to see if you qualify to move your due date or defer your payment.
Compare more car loan options
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.