We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Industrious Office review
Its premium amenities earn customer praise but it’s not up front about rates or fees.
What amenities does Industrious Office offer?
These premium amenities are included with every Industrious service tier:
- 24/7 building access. No matter your schedule, you have access to a workspace, whether shared or private.
- Printing. Unlimited printing is offered at each Industrious Office location.
- Herman Miller furniture. Private offices and suites are furnished with Herman Miller furniture.
- On-site staff. Industrious staff are available weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to greet guests and provide support.
- Daily breakfast. A free breakfast is provided each morning in the coworking lounge.
- Fully-stocked café. Coworking spaces come with fully-stocked beverage fridges and snacks.
- Conference rooms. Need a conference room or phone booth? Industrious Offices are equipped with both.
CostsIndustrious Office offers five workspace service tiers. All tiers come with Wi-Fi and 24/7 building access.Industrious doesn’t offer information about its rates or fees on its website, so we had to reach out for more information. The rep we spoke to stated that rates are location-specific, but offered the current rates available in Seattle, Washington.
|Community Membership||1 person|
Industrious Office locationsIndustrious Office offers over 90 coworking spaces in the following US cities:
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- Boston, MA
- Boulder, CO
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Columbus, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Houston, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- Irvine, CA
- Kansas City, MO
- Los Angeles, CA
- Madison, WI
- Miami, FL
- Minneapolis, MN
- Nashville, TN
- New York City, NY
- North Jersey, NJ
- Orange County, CA
- Orlando, FL
- Philadelphia, PA
- Pittsburg, PA
- Portland, OR
- Raleigh, NC
- Salt Lake City, UT
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Seattle, WA
- Tampa, FL
- Tempe, AZ
- Washington, D.C.
Pros and cons
- Month-to-month memberships. Most of Industrious’ membership tiers are available on a month-to-month basis.
- 24/7 building access. Are you most productive at night? No matter your working habits, you’ll have access to your Industrious home base all hours of the day.
- Premium amenities. Free coffee, breakfast, beverages and snacks are available daily.
- Commitment discounts. While not required, you can opt into a two-month agreement for a 5% rate discount or a 12-month agreement for a 10% rate discount.
- Signup fee. In addition to your first month’s payment, Industrious charges an added 150% of this payment as a signup fee.
- Limited support. Customer service with this provider is limited to email inquiries.
- Not up front about fees. We had to reach out to customer support for information about fees as Industrious doesn’t provide this information on its website.
What do people say about Industrious Office?
While not an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Industrious Office does receive an A+ BBB rating. It also receives a 4.5 out of 5 Facebook rating based on 68 reviews.
People rave about the visually striking design of Industrious workspaces and speak highly of the free breakfasts and friendly on-site staff. Of the few complaints present, almost all addressed the same issue: unwanted Industrious email ads.
Compare coworking spaces
Bottom lineIndustrious Office’s 90 coworking locations feature 24/7 building access, free breakfasts, on-site support staff and multiple service tiers. But it’s not up front about its prices and it charges a steep signup fee.
Not sure if Industrious is the right fit? Review your coworking options with additional providers and find out what else is available near you.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert