Get a good deal on your hire car with global online rental site, rentalcars.com.
Rentalcars.com is a global car hire website that sources, compares and allows you to book a hire car from more than 800 companies in 163 countries worldwide.
Customers can search for and book local cars or cars available internationally while still paying in their currency.
Rentalcars.com discount codes and coupons
Popular Rentalcars.com coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|12 Mar 2019||Up to 20% off car hire||********|
Compare rental car prices on Rentalcars.com
Rentalcars.com review | Pros and Cons
- Global booking service. Rentalcars.com operates worldwide in partnership with hundreds of rental companies, including industry leaders such as Hertz and Thrifty.
- Manage your booking online. Cancel, change and view your booking via your online account.
- Reviews and ratings. Read reviews and ratings from a selection of more than 3 million entries before you confirm your booking.
- No booking fees. There is no fee when using a credit card to book online.
- No change fees. You will not be charged when making changes to your reservation.
- Free app. Download the free Rentalcars.com app for easy booking on the go.
- Cancellation fees may apply. Depending on the rental car company you book through and their cancellation policy, you may be charged a fee to cancel your reservation.
How do I make a booking with Rentalcars.com?
You can make an online booking in a few minutes. Simply search for a car and click “book now” to get started then follow the booking process step by step. When your booking is confirmed, you will receive a voucher you can use to collect your rental car.
What forms of payment does Rentalcars.com accept?
- American Express
What is the Rentalcars.com cancellation policy?
Rentalcars.com does not charges any extra fees to amend or cancel a reservation. However, the car hire company you choose may impose cancellation fees. The terms and conditions of your booking, including the cancellation policy, will be clearly communicated during the booking process.