Earn assured cashback with every transaction and avoid hidden bank charges and fees.
Jupiter is an upcoming neobank designed to create a transparent, hassle-free banking experience with no minimum balance and hidden bank charges. It provides customers with useful insights into how and where they are spending their hard-earned money.
Sign up for their waitlist and earn an assured 1% cash back for every transaction made using the app or their smart debit card.
Average Monthly Balance (AMB)
Physical Debit Card
How do the Jupiter accounts work?
Jupiter is an upcoming digital banking app that helps millennials track their expenses. It wants to develop a banking experience that benefits the customer and aligns with their financial goals. The Jupiter app can provide you with valuable insights into your spending habits and portfolio.
The Jupiter app is currently in early access. To join the list of early birds, go to Jupiter’s website and fill out the form to be a part of its Nextlist!
- Convenient on-the-go banking. Use the Jupiter app to access your bank account anytime, anywhere.
- Zero balance account. Jupiter does not require that you maintain a minimum average balance.
- Assured cashback. Earn 1% cashback on every purchase you make with Jupiter’s smart debit card or every spend made with UPI.
- Free debit card. Jupiter offers a lifetime free debit card. No charges will apply even for replacement of old or lost cards.
- No hidden charges. Jupiter has no hidden charges or bank fees. It promises a completely transparent banking experience.
- Real-time insights into spending habits. Jupiter works as an expense tracker and provides real-time insights into your spending habits.
- 24×7 customer support. Get answers to your questions at any time during the day with Jupiter’s online customer support.
Fees and limits
Jupiter offers a transparent banking experience. Although creating an account is free, some services incur a charge:
- First 5 IMPS transfers each month are free. From the 6th IMPS transaction of the month, an additional charge of ₹5 per transaction (between ₹1,000 – ₹1 lakh) and ₹10 per transaction (between ₹1 Lakh to ₹2 Lakhs)
- Transaction fees apply at any ATM other than Federal bank. After the fee-free limit (5 cash or non-cash transactions per month), all cash and non-cash transactions are chargeable at ₹20 and ₹10 respectively per transaction.
- Account closure is chargeable. Closing your Jupiter account will incur a charge of ₹100.
With assured cashback on every spend and a zero balance savings account, Jupiter is a good savings account to consider. Moreover, the real-time tracking of spending habits is a useful tool for millennials to understand how and where they spend their money.
However, Jupiter is still in its early access phase and it will be some time before its services are available to the public. But, you can join Jupiter’s waitlist. Registered users will get extra cashback for the first three months.
How to sign up
Jupiter is still in the early access phase. You can sign up for its waitlist on the Jupiter website.
Compare a range of digital bank accounts in India
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.