Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy STASIS EURO (EURS) in India
Learn how to buy STASIS EURO (EURS) on 4+ crypto exchanges in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy STASIS EURO (EURS) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Changelly. These specialised marketplaces that allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms.
Stasis Euro, or EURS, is a Euro stablecoin associated with STASIS, a tokenisation platform focused on representing real-world assets on the blockchain. Here's how to buy STASIS EURO.
How to buy STASIS EURO in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy STASIS EURO is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit Nu. using the payment method that best suits you – credit card, cryptocurrency, bank wire and bank transfer payments are widely accepted.
- Buy STASIS EURO You can now exchange your funds for STASIS EURO. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your STASIS EURO to your personal wallet.
Where to buy STASIS EURO in India
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade EURS by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy STASIS EURO?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in India to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy STASIS EURO?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading STASIS EURO.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing EURS with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy STASIS EURO with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy EURS with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy EURS on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase EURS by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for EURS on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy STASIS EURO?
The easiest way to buy EURS is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying EURS, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of STASIS EURO has been performing recently.
Best STASIS EURO wallets to store your EURS
You can keep your EURS on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is STASIS EURO a good investment?
Although EURS is a Euro stablecoin and, therefore, may be viewed with some safety, there are still several factors that need to be considered before using the token within the cryptocurrency and DeFi ecosystem. Here are a few points to evaluate before placing funds into this asset:
- Use case: EURS is a stablecoin which maintains a peg to the Euro. As a result, this token should not be purchased with the intention of realising capital gains. Instead, the stablecoin should be used for the transfer of funds and to shelter from the high volatility that is associated with the cryptocurrency markets.
- Competition: The stablecoin market is heavily saturated. However, the majority of stablecoins created so far have been focused on the US dollar. There are not many stablecoins focused on the Euro. However, the Euro remains the second-largest fiat currency in the world and, therefore, projects such as STASIS may enjoy a first-mover advantage in the sector. The more users the project has, the more stable the coin will likely become.
- Verification: STASIS claims that each EURS is backed by 1 real-world Euro. To comply with this, STASIS is verified by one of the Top 5 global accounting firms on a quarterly basis. The company also publishes statements daily. These measures should ensure that the platform and associated tokenised assets are fully backed by real-world funds, which in turn should ensure that EURS remains attached to its peg with the real-world Euro. If there are any deviations in reserve values EURS may lose its peg.
- Payment of gas fees: EURS can be used to pay for gas fees when utilising the STASIS wallet. Instead of paying for gas fees using ETH, the STASIS wallet can be connected to a decentralised application and token holders can utilise EURS instead. If this functionality is expanded to other blockchains, EURS may be able to be used for gas fees on other blockchain networks.
Additional information about STASIS EURO can be found using our EURS analysis tools.
Today's STASIS EURO price versus ATH
Compare today's price of STASIS EURO ($1.048 USD) against its all-time-high price of $1.44 USD on 26 April 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer EURS is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: April 26, 2021
STASIS EURO ATH: $1.44
How to trade, convert or sell STASIS EUROYou can convert or sell your EURS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have EURS on.
- If you store your STASIS EURO in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of EURS you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of STASIS EURO.
- Complete your transaction and move your EURS to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including STASIS EURO, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of EURS is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the STASIS EURO or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy ADAPad, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ADAPAD.
Fodl Finance (FODL) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Fodl Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FODL.
Paribus (PBX) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Paribus, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on PBX.
Nominex (NMX) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Nominex, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on NMX.
JET (JET) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy JET, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on JET.
Cardstarter (CARDS) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Cardstarter, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on CARDS.
Router Protocol (ROUTE) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Router Protocol, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ROUTE.
Loom Network (OLD) (LOOMOLD) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Loom Network (OLD), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LOOMOLD.
SafeCoin (SAFE) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy SafeCoin, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SAFE.
Saber (SBR) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Saber, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SBR.
Ask an Expert