Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy COCOS BCX (COCOS) in India
Learn how to buy COCOS BCX (COCOS) on 5+ crypto exchanges in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy COCOS BCX (COCOS) on a cryptocurrency exchange like WazirX. These specialised marketplaces that allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. Cocos-BCX is a platform focused on the development of GameFi and the metaverse. Here's how to buy COCOS BCX.
How to buy COCOS BCX in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy COCOS BCX is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit Nu. using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, upi, imps and neft payments are widely accepted.
- Buy COCOS BCX You can now exchange your funds for COCOS BCX. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your COCOS BCX to your personal wallet.
Where to buy COCOS BCX in India
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade COCOS by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy COCOS BCX?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in India to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy COCOS BCX?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading COCOS BCX.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing COCOS with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy COCOS BCX with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy COCOS with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy COCOS on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase COCOS by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for COCOS on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy COCOS BCX?
The easiest way to buy COCOS is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying COCOS, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of COCOS BCX has been performing recently.
Best COCOS BCX wallets to store your COCOS
You can keep your COCOS on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is COCOS BCX a good investment?
Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative assets that come with a range of risks. As a result, all altcoins should be thoroughly researched before any investment is made. Potential investors of COCOS may want to consider the following:
- Focused on a growing industry: The direction and vision for the project is clear - to expand and encourage the adoption of GameFi and metaverse projects. GameFi and the metaverse have become increasingly popular sectors of the cryptocurrency industry over the last year, which means that the project has positioned itself with a vision to capitalise on future metaverse growth. While the project may have positioned itself within a growing sector, the adoption of virtual reality metaverse-type worlds and GameFi will need to continue for the Cocos-BCX project to succeed.
- Full stack solution: The project offers developers a complete solution for the launch of blockchain-based games. By removing some of the difficulties associated with building a blockchain-based game, Cocos-BCX may become an attractive solution for many game developers. The more developers that the project can attract, the more demand there will likely be for the native COCOS token.
- Number of games: The number of games listed or affiliated with the Cocos-BCX ecosystem, will ultimately determine the need for the COCOS token. The higher the number of games, the more transactions that will be processed, and the higher the demand for COCOS. Future investors of COCOS should pay close attention to the GameFi and metaverse projects listed within the ecosystem.
Additional information about COCOS BCX can be found using our COCOS analysis tools.
Today's COCOS BCX price versus ATH
Compare today's price of COCOS BCX ($0.718927 USD) against its all-time-high price of $5.44 USD on 20 November 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer COCOS is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: November 20, 2021
COCOS BCX ATH: $5.44
How to trade, convert or sell COCOS BCXYou can convert or sell your COCOS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have COCOS on.
- If you store your COCOS BCX in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of COCOS you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of COCOS BCX.
- Complete your transaction and move your COCOS to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including COCOS BCX, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of COCOS is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the COCOS BCX or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy ADAPad, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ADAPAD.
Fodl Finance (FODL) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Fodl Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FODL.
Paribus (PBX) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Paribus, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on PBX.
Nominex (NMX) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Nominex, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on NMX.
JET (JET) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy JET, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on JET.
Cardstarter (CARDS) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Cardstarter, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on CARDS.
Router Protocol (ROUTE) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Router Protocol, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ROUTE.
Loom Network (OLD) (LOOMOLD) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Loom Network (OLD), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LOOMOLD.
SafeCoin (SAFE) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy SafeCoin, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SAFE.
Saber (SBR) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Saber, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SBR.
Ask an Expert