Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy aelf (ELF) in India
Learn how to buy aelf (ELF) on 14+ crypto exchanges in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy aelf (ELF) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Binance. These specialised marketplaces allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. Aelf is a decentralised cloud computing blockchain network. Here's how to buy aelf.
How to buy aelf in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy aelf is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
Create an account
To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit Nu. using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, credit card, PayPal and transferwise payments are widely accepted.
You can now exchange your funds for aelf. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your aelf to your personal wallet.
Where to buy aelf in India
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ELF by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy aelf?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in India to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy aelf?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading aelf.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing ELF with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy aelf with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy ELF with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy ELF on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase ELF by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for ELF on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy aelf?
The easiest way to buy ELF is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying ELF, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of aelf has been performing recently.
Best aelf wallets to store your ELF
You can keep your ELF on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is aelf a good investment?
You should never invest in anything you don’t fully understand, so it’s essential to be aware of all the risks associated with cryptocurrency trading before you make any purchases.
If you’re thinking of buying ELF, below are some of the factors you should consider:
- Supply: The max supply of ELF is 1,000,000,000 tokens, while its total supply is 880 million.
- Use-case: ELF tokens are used to pay resource fees in the network, such as the deployment of smart contracts, transaction fees and cross-chain data transfer fees. ELF holders can also vote on major decisions, such as electing mining nodes and introducing new features to the system.
- Candy rewards system: Those that contribute to the aelf ecosystem are eligible to participate in the network’s rewards system, called Candy. By doing basic tasks, such as liking tweets, inviting friends to social media accounts and so on, you earn points. These points can then be exchanged for ELF tokens.
- aelf Enterprise: The team behind aelf have understood the importance of business adoption in blockchain initiatives, and have launched a blockchain solution that flexibly addresses specific industries. These include supply chain, IP protection and finance. The purpose of aelf enterprise is to onboard businesses at an enterprise level and offer them blockchain-specific services.
Additional information about aelf can be found using our ELF analysis tools.
Today's aelf price versus ATH
Compare today's price of aelf ($0.131046 USD) against its all-time-high price of $2.6 USD on 09 January 2018. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer ELF is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: January 09, 2018
aelf ATH: $2.6
How to trade, convert or sell aelfYou can convert or sell your ELF with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ELF on.
- If you store your aelf in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of ELF you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of aelf.
- Complete your transaction and move your ELF to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including aelf, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ELF is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the aelf or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on CBETH.
EthereumPoW (ETHW) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ETHW.
Wrapped Terra Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Wrapped Terra Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
tBTC (TBTC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy tBTC, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on TBTC.
Shping (SHPING) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shping, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHPING.
Pawtocol (UPI) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Pawtocol, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on UPI.
Orca (ORCA) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Orca, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ORCA.
Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Moss Carbon Credit, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on MCO2.
Measurable Data (MDT) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Measurable Data, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on MDT.
Maple (MPL) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Maple, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on MPL.
Ask an Expert