Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How and when to buy hand sanitiser online
Shop for hand sanitiser and protect yourself from infection on the go at these top online destinations.
The good news is that the best way to protect yourself from infection is to regularly wash your hands with soap and water, for a full 20 seconds and make sure you dry them thoroughly. (Hint, this is roughly the time it takes to sing “Happy Birthday” twice.)
But there are cases when you don’t have immediate access to soap and water, like when you’re on public transport or walking to and from work. In these cases, hand sanitiser is a great alternative – specifically an alcohol-based hand rub.
Here’s our guide on where you can buy hand sanitiser online and when you can use it.
This global retailing giant is your go-to for anything and everything, so it stands to reason that you’ll find a fantastic range of hand sanitisers for everyday, on-the-go usage here. Amazon offers one of the most convenient shopping experiences the world has to offer and options to suit every budget too.
- Secure online shopping with transactions processed and encrypted via Amazon Pay
- Start your free 30-day trial of Prime and unlock member perks
- Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
Whether you’re buying in bulk or shopping for a single bottle, you can rely on this multi-seller platform to deliver plenty of options on your hand sanitiser shopping spree. Join in the thrill of a bidding war or secure the product you want by choosing one of the buy it now listings.
- Free delivery offered by many sellers
- Create an account and keep tabs on items of interest by adding them to your Watch List
- Daily deals and discounts available
Another fabulously diverse multi-seller shopping portal, AliExpress is a great place to find cheap hand sanitiser in a variety of sizes for all your hand cleansing demands. Here you’ll find competitive pricing, a massive selection of options and regular deals and discounts.
- Free shipping options widely available
- Download the app and shop on-the-go
- Sign up to earn new customer coupons
Self proclaimed to offer the best bang for your buck, Banggood is brilliant when you’re looking to stretch your money to its maximum potential. Access affordable hand sanitising solutions and stock up without breaking the bank to ensure you’re never caught short.
- Accepts a massive range of payment options
- Peruse 150,000+ products through a single site
- Secure online shopping as Banggood partners with Trustwave to protect personal and sensitive data
From essential PPE and everyday medicines to supplements, personal care products and beyond, you’ll find everything you need to keep your whole household, happy, healthy and well at 1MG. Shop online and access the products you need today without leaving the comfort of your own space.
- Free shipping when you spend Rs. 500 or more
- Download the app and enjoy a convenient on-the-go shopping experience
- Secure online shopping portal
Nykaa doesn’t disappoint when it comes to shopping for hand sanitiser supplies. This online portal carries sanitisers created by loads of different brands in a variety of sizes to keep your whole family protected against unwanted germs.
- Browse thousands of beauty products from over 850 top brands
- Gift cards available
- Free shipping available on orders over ₹500
This online grocery store has stockpiled its hand sanitiser supplies to ensure that you are able to access it when you need it most. At Big basket you’ll be able to pick up some handy sanitisers whilst doing your weekly shop whenever your supply is running low.
- Explore more than 18,000 grocery essentials through a single site
- Register for an account and check out faster on future purchases
- Head to the “offers” section to unlock the very best deals
When you’re shopping for hand sanitisers on a shoestring, you’re sure to find some innovative and planet-friendly options here. Explore a catalogue of all natural healthcare remedies and keep your family free from infection at iHerb.
- Refer a friend to give them 5% discount and earn 5% rewards yourself
- Secure online payments system
- 60-day returns policy
A cosmetics specialist might not be the first place that comes to mind on your hand sanitiser shopping spree, but StrawberryNET.com is actually a fantastic place to restock your supplies from the comfort of your favourite spot on the sofa.
- Free shipping when you spend ₹14,500 or more
- Upgrade to express delivery and get your order in just 2-3 working days
- The 30-day returns policy applies to all unopened products
If you’re a fan of clean beauty and healthcare products, you’re sure to adore the options on offer at Nourished Life. This is where you’ll be able to access all-natural and organic brands of hand sanitiser for on-the-move cleansing.
- Subscribe to the loyalty scheme to earn points with every purchase
- Access a large range of Vegan-approved products
- Sign up and get 10% off your order
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Amazon: Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
- eBay: Free delivery offered by many sellers
- AliExpress: Free shipping options are often available
- Banggood: Free shipping is available on select products
- Nykaa: Free shipping on orders over ₹500
- StrawberryNET.com: Free with orders over ₹14,500
How do I wash my hands properly?
According to the World Health Organization, washing your hands properly should take as long as singing “Happy Birthday” twice, which is roughly 20 seconds. Make sure you use soap and warm water, and dry your hands thoroughly afterwards. You can click here for the full WHO guide.
More guides on Finder
Top sites to buy sarees online in India 2021
Whether you’re looking for Kanjeevaram, Benarasi, Paithani Silk or any other variety you have to worry about is being spoilt for choice when choosing saree online.
Top sites to buy lehengas online in India 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on beautifully embellished lehengas online at any of these prime retailers.
Binance Futures guide: How to trade BTC, ETH and more
Learn how to trade futures contracts on Binance with this visual step-by-step guide.
How to mine Litecoin (LTC)
If you want to mine Litecoin (LTC), this comprehensive guide explains how LTC mining works and how to mine Litecoin for profit.
How to buy Chainlink and how it works
Everything you need to know about Chainlink, how it works and how you can safely buy and trade LINK tokens.
How to buy cryptocurrency with your bank account
Want to buy cryptocurrency using your bank account but don’t know how? Find out everything you need to know in this comprehensive guide.
KeepKey hardware wallet – May 2021 review
KeepKey’s recent price cut makes it an affordable option for users looking for a combination of value and security when managing their cryptocurrency wallets.
Trezor One cryptocurrency hardware wallet review
Read a review and user guide to the Trezor One cryptocurrency hardware wallet.
Review: Ledger Nano X hardware wallet
See how the Ledger Nano X hardware wallet stacks up when it comes to security, features and price tag.
How to buy Bitcoin with cash: 3 different ways
There are three easy ways to turn hard cash into cryptocurrency. Compare your options and pick the one that works best for you.
Ask an Expert