Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Deliveroo (ROO) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Deliveroo shares.
Deliveroo Holdings PLC is an internet retail business based in the UK. Deliveroo shares (ROO) are listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and all prices are listed in pence sterling. Deliveroo employs 4,046 staff and has a trailing 12-month revenue of around £2 billion.
How to buy shares in Deliveroo from India
- Compare share trading platforms. If you're a beginner, look for a platform with low commissions, expert ratings and investment tools to track your portfolio. Narrow down top brands with our comparison table.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and bank information. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Deliveroo. Find the stock by name or ticker symbol: ROO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Deliveroo reaches your desired price. To spread out your purchase, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At last close price of 107.9p, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimize risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Deliveroo, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Deliveroo. Optimize your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Compare online trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Deliveroo stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Deliveroo shares at a glance
|Latest market close||107.90p|
|52-week range||72.58p - 115.60p|
|50-day moving average||99.61p|
|200-day moving average||91.02p|
|Wall St. target price||128.17p|
|Dividend yield||0p (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||-0.13p|
Deliveroo stock price (London Stock Exchange (LSE):ROO)Use our graph to track the performance of ROO stocks over time.
Deliveroo price performance over time
Historical closes compared with the close of 107.9p from 2023-05-26
|1 week (2023-05-19)||0.09%|
|1 month (2023-04-28)||-1.37%|
|3 months (2023-02-24)||33.34%|
|6 months (2022-11-28)||22.36%|
|1 year (2022-05-27)||25.58%|
|2 years (2021-05-28)||-57.08%|
|3 years (2020-05-24)||N/A|
|5 years (2018-05-24)||N/A|
|Revenue TTM||£2 billion|
|Gross profit TTM||£643.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.49%|
|Return on equity TTM||-25.83%|
|Market capitalisation||£2 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Deliveroo share dividends
We're not expecting Deliveroo to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Deliveroo share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Deliveroo's shares have ranged in value from as little as 72.58p up to 115.6p. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (LSE average) beta is 1, while Deliveroo's is 0.3085. This would suggest that Deliveroo's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Deliveroo plc operates an online food delivery platform. It connects local consumers, riders and restaurants, and grocery partners. The company operates in the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Italy, Belgium, Hong Kong, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and Qatar. Deliveroo plc was founded in 2013 and is based in London, the United Kingdom. .
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Finder Global Crypto Trading Platform Awards 2023
Find out how major crypto exchanges and brokers fared in 2023’s Global Crypto Trading Platform Awards.
How to buy Blur (BLUR) in India
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Blur, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (BLUR).
How to buy FLOKI Inu (FLOKI) in India
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy FLOKI Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (FLOKI).
How to buy SSV Network (SSV) in India
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy SSV Network, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SSV).
How to buy Optimism (OP) in India
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Optimism, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (OP).
Bitcoin (BTC) price prediction 2023
A panel of industry specialists give us their predictions on the price of Bitcoin to 2030.
Best trading app in India for 2023
Compare share trading apps to find out which app has all the tools and resources you need to reach your investment goals.
The definitive ranking of the NFT adoption across 26 countries.
STEPN (GMT) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on STEPN and how the token will perform in the future.