Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
iHerb promo codes
Best deal: Brands of the week up to 15% off
Everything you need to lead a healthier lifestyle in one place.
What can I buy at iHerb?
- Vitamins and supplements. Whatever your vitamin and supplement needs, iHerb has them — from muscle-building amino acids to natural diet and weight loss supplements and everything in between.
- Herbs. Buy herbs in capsules, oil or whole form.
- Essential oils and fragrances. Give aromatherapy a try with iHerb’s wide selection of essential oils, diffusers and home fragrances.
- Grocery. Find specialty food items like manuka honey, organic coconut oil, chia seeds and ghee.
- Beauty. Treat your skin to beauty and skin care products like organic beeswax lip balm, charcoal masks and Indian healing clay.
- Pet. Shop supplements, treats, toys and grooming supplies for your furry friends.
- Home and baby. Find fragrance-free cleaning products, eco-friendly paper products, supplements and accessories.
How do I use my promo code?
1. Choose the item you’d like to buy and select the orange Add to cart button. When you’re done shopping, select Checkout.
2. Enter your promo code in the box under Savings on the right side of your screen.
Why is my code not working?
If your coupon code isn’t working, it could be expired, not available in your country or case-sensitive. If you have questions about your promo code, contact iHerb directly.
Shipping, delivery and payments
How can I get free delivery?
If you live in the continental US, all orders over $20 ship for free.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping, the cost of shipping depends on your delivery location and the weight of your order.
Click on the Get a shipping estimate link on the checkout page and enter your ZIP code. You should then see a list of shipping options, delivery speeds and prices for your order and location.
How can I track my order?
Log into your iHerb account to track your order. Alternatively, visit iHerb’s customer service page and enter your order number there to receive tracking information.
Pay for your order on iHerb’s secure website using all major credit cards, PayPal, JCB or Union Pay. The website is enhanced with 256-bit encryption with tokenization, meaning that only the last four digits of your credit card numbers, along with the expiration date, are stored in its servers.
What is iHerb’s refund policy?
All products can be returned to iHerb within 60 days of purchase.
How can I get free iHerb returns?
You’ll receive a free return shipping label once you submit a return request.
How can I exchange an item?
Unfortunately, iHerb doesn’t accept exchanges. You’ll need to return the item, then reorder the one you want.
How do I return items to iHerb?
To make a return:
- Sign into your iHerb account.
- Go to your Order history and select the order you’d like to return.
- Choose the Refunds/returns button next to the item you want to return. If you don’t see this button, the item has either not been delivered yet, or it has been more than 60 days since the purchase date.
- Fill out the return form.
- Receive your return label, attach it to the box and put it in the mail.
When’s the next iHerb sale?
iHerb products are regularly marked down from the average price in most other retailers. To save even more, choose the Specials tab under the category of items you’re interested in. That will take you to the sale page, where you’ll find even better deals.
What sets this brand apart?
iHerb guarantees that all of its products are 100% authentic brands sold in the US market. The company is also involved in a number of eco-friendly initiatives, such as paperless billing, 100% recyclable packaging and worldwide charitable donations.
iHerb also has a 10% loyalty credit program, which allows regular customers to save 10% on every purchase, as long as they make at least one purchase every 60 days.
What do people say about this brand?
Many loyal iHerb customers are happy with its huge selection of products, great prices and 10% loyalty program. However, there are quite a few negative reviews about this company regarding undisclosed customs charges for international orders, delayed or lost packages and poor customer service.
How can I contact customer support?
Contact iHerb customer service by:
- Calling toll free at 951-616-3602.
- Filling out its online contact form.
- Messaging its social media pages.
While the company does have a chat feature online, it’s an automated service that can answer simple questions but can’t handle specific customer service needs.
Why should I shop at iHerb?
- Shop a huge selection of discounted vitamins, supplements and herbs. You’ll find fair prices on a wide variety of products.
- 10% loyalty program. Save 10% on every order when you place at least one order every 60 days.
- Free shipping on orders of $20 or more.
- Customer complaints. A significant portion of the online reviews for iHerb report problems with delayed or lost shipments, expensive customs charges and poor customer service.
iHerb is worth checking out if you’re in need of specialty vitamins, supplements, herbs and other nutritional products. Bear in mind that you may be waiting longer than expected to receive your order, according to online reviews.
Frequently asked questions
How long does iHerb shipping take?
Standard shipping is expected to take between four and 10 business days to arrive for US orders. International orders can take up to four weeks to arrive.
If you need your order to arrive sooner, you can pay extra for expedited, two-day or next-day shipping.
Which countries does iHerb ship to?
iHerb ships to over 150 countries. Visit its website to make sure yours in on the list before ordering.
Where does iHerb have its retail stores?
iHerb operates solely online.
More guides on Finder
7 debt relief scams to have on your radar
Don’t be fooled by false promises — here are red flags to watch out for and tips to find a legit company.
Investing strategy: How growth stocks can make you money
Learn how to strategically find and invest in booming companies.
Best business tax software for 2021
Compare options if you’re self-employed, a freelancer, a partner and more.
CVS Epic Beauty sale
Time to act fast – CVS is hosting a beauty sale and you can save big on everything from skincare to makeup products.
Get up to 90% off popular brands through ThredUp, a secondhand clothing website. Here’s what you need to know before you start shopping.
Texas disaster assistance for the 2021 Winter Storm
Here’s where to get financial help for yourself and your business if you’ve been affected by the storm in February 2021.
Ulta Beauty’s Fall Haul Sale 2021
Shop Ulta’s sale event, with deep discounts on products including L’Oréal mascara, Bioré pore strips and Not Your Mother’s dry shampoo.
Mercari review: How it works, pros, cons and more
Is Mercari the best secondhand app to buy or sell your goods? See Mercari pros and cons, reviews and complaints and general FAQs to decide.
Investing in your 30s: 8 wealth-building tips
Prepare to revamp your asset allocation and explore new investment classes.
Should you sell on Poshmark or Tradesy?
Compare pros and cons of selling on Poshmark vs. Tradesy to help you get the most for your secondhand clothing, shoes and accessories.
Ask an Expert