The supplements, vitamins, herbs and oils you didn’t know you needed.
Everything you need to lead a healthier lifestyle in one place.
Popular iHerb coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|14 Mar 2019||Brands of the week up to 15% off||********|
What can I buy at iHerb?
- Vitamins and supplements. Whatever your vitamin and supplement needs, iHerb has them — from muscle-building amino acids to natural diet and weight loss supplements and everything in between.
- Herbs. Buy herbs in capsules, oil or whole form.
- Essential oils and fragrances. Give aromatherapy a try with iHerb’s wide selection of essential oils, diffusers and home fragrances.
- Grocery. Find specialty food items like manuka honey, organic coconut oil, chia seeds and ghee.
- Beauty. Treat your skin to beauty and skin care products like organic beeswax lip balm, charcoal masks and Indian healing clay.
- Pet. Shop supplements, treats, toys and grooming supplies for your furry friends.
- Home and baby. Find fragrance-free cleaning products, eco-friendly paper products, supplements and accessories.
How do I use my promo code?
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes. If you live in the continental US, all orders over $20 ship for free.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping, the cost of shipping depends on your delivery location and the weight of your order.
Click on the Get a shipping estimate link on the checkout page and enter your ZIP code. You should then see a list of shipping options, delivery speeds and prices for your order and location.
How can I track my order?
Log into your iHerb account to track your order. Alternatively, visit iHerb’s customer service page and enter your order number there to receive tracking information.
Pay for your order on iHerb’s secure website using all major credit cards, PayPal, JCB or Union Pay. The website is enhanced with 256-bit encryption with tokenization, meaning that only the last four digits of your credit card numbers, along with the expiration date, are stored in its servers.
What is iHerb’s refund policy?
All products can be returned to iHerb within 60 days of purchase.
Are iHerb returns free?
Yes. You’ll receive a free return shipping label once you submit a return request.
Can I exchange an item?
No, iHerb does not currently accept exchanges. You’ll need to return the item, then reorder the one you want.
How do I return items to iHerb?
To make a return:
- Sign into your iHerb account.
- Go to your Order history and select the order you’d like to return.
- Click the Refunds/returns button next to the item you want to return. If you don’t see this button, the item has either not been delivered yet, or it has been more than 60 days since the purchase date.
- Fill out the return form.
- Receive your return label, attach it to the box and put it in the mail.
When’s the next iHerb sale?
iHerb products are regularly marked down from the average price in most other retailers. To save even more, choose the Specials tab under the category of items you’re interested in. That will take you to the sale page, where you’ll find even better deals.
What sets this brand apart?
iHerb guarantees that all of its products are 100% authentic brands sold in the US market. The company is also involved in a number of eco-friendly initiatives, such as paperless billing, 100% recyclable packaging and worldwide charitable donations.
iHerb also has a 10% loyalty credit program, which allows regular customers to save 10% on every purchase, as long as they make at least one purchase every 60 days.
What do people say about this brand?
Many loyal iHerb customers are happy with its huge selection of products, great prices and 10% loyalty program. However, there are quite a few negative reviews about this company regarding undisclosed customs charges for international orders, delayed or lost packages and poor customer service.
What is iHerb’s history?
iHerb has been in business since 1996 and continues to operate as a large online retailer, with distribution centers in California, Illinois, Kentucky and Pennsylvania. Although headquartered in California, the company also has team members across the globe, including Australia, France, Germany, Brazil, China, Mexico and the UK.
What about social media?
iHerb has active accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. If you’re having trouble getting in touch with customer service, you might try messaging or tagging its social media pages instead. You’ll also find special deals and discounts, as well as tips on nutrition, weight loss and muscle building.
How can I contact customer support?
Contact iHerb customer service by:
- Calling toll free at 951-616-3602.
- Filling out its online contact form.
- Messaging its social media pages.
While the company does have a chat feature online, it is an automated service that can answer simple questions but cannot handle specific customer service needs.
Why should I shop at iHerb?
- Shop a huge selection of discounted vitamins, supplements and herbs. You’ll find fair prices on a wide variety of products.
- 10% loyalty program. Save 10% on every order when you place at least one order every 60 days.
- Free shipping on orders of $20 or more.
- Customer complaints. A significant portion of the online reviews for iHerb report problems with delayed or lost shipments, expensive customs charges and poor customer service.
iHerb is worth checking out if you’re in need of specialty vitamins, supplements, herbs and other nutritional products. Bear in mind that you may be waiting longer than expected to receive your order, according to online reviews.