Save on Disney+ before the price rise
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to set up Disney+ on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Disney’s new streaming service Disney+ can run on myriad devices. One of those devices is the Amazon Fire TV Stick, its Alexa-enabled media streamer.
Here’s how to access Disney+ using the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Step 1: Set up your Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Plug your Fire TV Stick into one of the HDMI ports on your TV.
- Plug your Fire TV Stick’s power cable into a suitable power socket.
- Switch your TV to the appropriate HDMI input.
- Press the home button on the Fire TV Stick remote.
- Follow the prompts to set up the Fire TV Stick and connect it to your wireless network.
Once all that is done, you’ll be ready to start streaming.
Step 2: Install the Disney+ app
- From the Fire TV Stick’s home menu, choose “Search” from the top-left corner and type in “Disney+”.
- Choose the Disney+ app from the list of search results and click the “Get” button using the remote and wait for the app to install.
- Press “Open” to launch the app.
Step 3: Log in to your Disney+ account
- Launch Disney+ on your Fire TV Stick
- If you don’t have a Disney+ account, you can sign up for either a month at a time for €8.99 or €89.90 a for a full year
- Then log in and enjoy the show.
Image source: Disney+ website
More guides on Finder
Disney+ Star Ireland: Full list of movies and TV shows
Every TV show and movie launching on the new Disney+ Star channel.
How to sign up to DAZN Ireland: A step-by-step guide
You’ll be able to watch exciting boxing events within minutes on streaming site DAZN.
TV buying guide: How to find the best screen for your home
How to choose a TV that best suits your needs.
How to watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker online
Here’s how to watch Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker online for free.
List of free movies and TV you can watch online in Ireland
How about hundreds of free movies and TV shows so you can stream your way through the stress of staying at home during the COVID-19 pandemic?
How to watch The Mandalorian online in Ireland
The Mandalorian is one of the hottest shows right now and you can watch it on Disney+
How to set up and watch Amazon Prime Video on Apple TV
Your step-by-step guide on how to watch Amazon Prime Video on Apple TV.
How to watch Disney+ on Google Chromecast
Stuggling to watch Disney+ with your Google Chromecast? Use this guide for step-by-step help and you’ll be watching in no time.
How to set up Disney+ on Android devices
This new subscription service is ready for use on your favourite Android device. Here’s how to set up Disney+ on your smartphone or tablet.
How to watch Disney+ TV shows and movies offline on tablets and smartphones
Get to enjoy your favourite Disney+ TV shows and movies offline.
Ask an Expert