Image Source: Instagram
Sky discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular Sky coupon codes
|24 May 2019
||15% off Sky Box Sets + Netflix
What you need to know about Sky?
Sky is a top TV, broadband and phone services provider based in the UK and Ireland. From family entertainment packages to sports, box sets, movies and more, Sky has a whole horde of packages to suit every type of viewer. There are even subscriptions that include access to all your favourite binge-worthy Netflix shows too with the powerful pair’s recent collaboration.
Sign up today and save with the exclusive deals and discounts that are being offered right now. Go on, see how much you can save!
Sky Review | Pros and Cons
- Great catalogue of packages and prices to suit all viewing preferences and budget restrictions.
- Combine your landline, TV and broadband to cut costs on monthly bills.
- Contact customer services via telephone, email or online chat.
- Cancellation is only eligible during cooling-off periods, which can vary from subscription to subscription, especially during promotional events. It’s best to make sure you take the time to read all the terms and conditions in full before you commit to your Sky contract.
- Minimum contact length applies. Again, check the Ts and Cs before signing up.
- After the initial contract length delivery subscription fees revert to a standard charge which can be extremely high. Make sure you make a note of your promotional end date so that you can start shopping around for new deals when the time comes.
How can I get Sky free shipping?
Sky hardware usually incurs a shipping fee which will be added onto your first month’s bill. Check the website for further information on your options.
What forms of payment do Sky accept?
- Visa Debit
What is the Sky cancellation policy?
Cooling-off periods can vary. You’ll usually have 14-day to decide whether your subscription is working out for you. During this time, you’ll be able to cancel your contract. After the cooling-off period has passed you’ll be tied into the contract for the duration of the initial agreement.
Our advice? Always read the terms and conditions before signing up to any subscription. That way you know your rights and exactly where you stand when it comes to cancelling.