Microsoft discount codes and coupons February 2020 |
Solutions for Home, School and Business. Get the latest and greatest direct from Microsoft at discounted prices!
Microsoft discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
What you need to know about Microsoft?
This leading IT giant is a multinational company, with its headquarters in Washington. Microsoft develop, licence, support, manufacture and sell personal computers, consumer electronics, and computer software. In 2016 it was, by revenue, the largest software maker worldwide.
Formed by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in 1975, Microsoft dominated the operating system market in the 1980’s. Since the 1990s they have diversified and offer many different systems. Microsoft acquired LinkedIn in 2016, and Skype Technologies in 2011.
Microsoft are the provider of some cool and versatile products including all of the Surface Pro models and XBox, and are the leading supplier of software for laptops and PCs. Microsoft software includes Windows 10, Office 365, Visual Studio 2019 and many, many more!
Buy the latest and greatest tech products direct from Microsoft and save a bundle!
Microsoft Review | Pros and Cons
- Join Microsoft Rewards for free and earn points for searching or shopping with Microsoft. You can even get points for doing fun stuff, like taking quizzes.
- Outstanding customer support with a help app, online chat, and email support
- Leading provider of online and offline software
- Laptops, PCs, tablets and software for work, home and school
- Deals section with great discounts
- Coupons and discounts are on offer
- Warranties provided. There is a standard warranty on all surface devices. Most surface branded products come with a one-year limited hardware warranty and have 90 days of tech support.
- Secure shopping systems
- Free standard shipping, delivered in 3-4 business days. Priority shipping is €13.00 and takes 2-3 business days.
- Huge range of products. All the latest computers, software and gadgets from Microsoft can be purchased direct from the Microsoft site.
- Phone support can have a lengthy hold time
- No interest free terms
- Warranties are generally only for a 12 month term. Extra fees are payable for longer warranties.
How can I get free shipping for Microsoft?
Microsoft provide free standard shipping, with an estimated delivery time of 3-4 business days. Priority shipping is just €13.00 and generally takes 2-3 business days.
Business days are Monday to Friday, and do not include public holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, or after 9:30 are processed the next business day.
What forms of payment does Microsoft accept?
- Microsoft Gift Card
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Bank account
- Monthly payments are available for some services and subscriptions
- Finance and leasing options are available for businesses
What is the Microsoft returns policy?
Microsoft offers free delivery and free returns on all orders. Orders made online from Microsoft select order history, sing ain and then select request a return. If “request a return” is not visible, your product may not be eligible for a refund.
Follow the instructions online to get a prepaid shipping label for your return. If your item is eligible for a return, Microsoft will either give you a refund or ship a replacement. You can check the status of your return on your order history page.
There is a warranty on Microsoft Surface products, laptops and computers. This is generally one-year, with 90 days technical support.
Ask an Expert