Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy ADAPad (ADAPAD) in Ireland
Learn how to buy ADAPad (ADAPAD) in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy ADAPad (ADAPAD) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Gate.io. These specialised marketplaces allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. ADAPad is an incubator-style application built for the Cardano blockchain. Here's how to buy ADAPad.
How to buy ADAPad in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy ADAPad is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit € using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
- Buy ADAPad You can now exchange your funds for ADAPad. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your ADAPad to your personal wallet.
Where to buy ADAPad in Ireland
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ADAPAD by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy ADAPad?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in Ireland to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy ADAPad?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading ADAPad.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing ADAPAD with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy ADAPad with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy ADAPAD with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy ADAPAD on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase ADAPAD by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for ADAPAD on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy ADAPad?
The easiest way to buy ADAPAD is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying ADAPAD, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of ADAPad has been performing recently.
Best ADAPad wallets to store your ADAPAD
You can keep your ADAPAD on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is ADAPad a good investment?
As with any investment, it is vital you understand the risks and potential upside of the asset before making any financial decision. With regards to ADAPAD, here are a few things to consider:
- Investor-focused: The project is promoted as an incubator-style launchpad, however, the project is equally as interested in rewarding its loyal supporters. While some launchpads focus on generating revenue for decentralised application developers, ADAPad may draw interest thanks to their hyper-deflationary token design.
- Reliance on Cardano: Although offering a cross-chain bridge and the ability of interoperability in the future, the success of ADAPad is still heavily reliant on the use of the Cardano blockchain. Those interested in ADAPAD should consider if Cardano is ready to compete with similar layer-1 blockchains such as Ethereum, Solana, Avalanche and Fantom.
- Backed by BlueZilla: ADAPad is another application launched by the successful BlueZilla Labs. BlueZilla Labs is a company that has already shown an ability to launch successful incubator applications including BSCPad, ETHPad, TronPad, KKCPad and NFTLaunch. BlueZilla will likely be able to draw on its wider ecosystem to try to ensure that ADAPad is a success within the Cardano ecosystem.
Additional information about ADAPad can be found using our ADAPAD analysis tools.
Today's ADAPad price versus ATH
Compare today's price of ADAPad ($0.01699087 USD) against its all-time-high price of $1.28 USD on 06 October 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer ADAPAD is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: October 06, 2021
ADAPad ATH: $1.28
How to trade, convert or sell ADAPadYou can convert or sell your ADAPAD with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ADAPAD on.
- If you store your ADAPad in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of ADAPAD you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of ADAPad.
- Complete your transaction and move your ADAPAD to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including ADAPad, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ADAPAD is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the ADAPad or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Binance Coin (BNB) price prediction 2022
Read our expert analysis on Binance Coin and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) in Ireland
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
How to buy Paribus (PBX) in Ireland
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Paribus, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (PBX).
How to buy Fodl Finance (FODL) in Ireland
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Fodl Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (FODL).
How to buy JET (JET) in Ireland
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy JET, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (JET).
How to buy Nominex (NMX) in Ireland
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Nominex, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (NMX).
How to buy Cardstarter (CARDS) in Ireland
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Cardstarter, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (CARDS).
How to buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) in Ireland
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Router Protocol, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ROUTE).
Ask an Expert