A healthy snacking subscription box.
Graze offers regular deliveries of pre-portioned treats selected just for you. And the best part? Graze keeps their snack selections fresh by asking for input from its grazers – so you could have a hand in helping to shape the future of healthy snacking!
Image source: Graze IE
Graze discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular Graze coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|22 Jul 2019||Sign up for our newsletter & get 10% off your first order||********|
What Can I Buy at Graze?
You can buy snacks at Graze — portion-controlled, nutritious snacks. Perfect for someone who wants to snack on something other than potato chips and cookies.
The Graze kitchen sends out new flavors all the time and roughly organizes its noshes into categories like sweet, savory, nuts and seeds, fruit, bakery and more. From mini protein balls to superfood bites, Graze offers a hundred different varieties.
If you fall in love with a treat in your subscription box, you’re welcome to order them à la carte from $8.99 to $19.99 a serving.
Graze Review | Pros and Cons
- Commitment to nutrition. Graze portion-controlled snack packs contain no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, genetically modified ingredients, high-fructose corn syrup or trans fats.
- Delivery within a week. You specify your preferences and how often you’d like your delivery, and Graze sends a mix from more than 100 tasty treats.
- Cancel anytime. There’s no commitment, and online changes are easy.
- Limited customer service. Subscribers complain that it’s nearly impossible to get in touch with a Graze representative.
- Portions can be small. For the cost per Graze box, you may find the portions underwhelming. Consult your snacking budget (and belly!) before subscribing.
- You must cancel before the cutoff. If you miss your window for canceling or skipping an order, Graze maintains the right to charge you.
How can I get free shipping for Graze?
Delivery of your Graze box is “free” — meaning that shipping is bundled in the cost of your subscription.
If you’re ordering à la carte snacks, you can choose from standard or premium shipping. All orders totaling $20 or more ship for free.
Orders under $20 ship standard for $4.25. Premium shipping costs vary based on the contents of your cart, so you’ll have to view your shipping options at checkout to see what this might cost you.
How can I track my order?
Subscriptions boxes are sent the same time every week, so you should always expect your box around the same time each month. If your box hasn’t arrived yet and you think it should have, contact Graze customer support.
For other orders, sign into your Graze account and click on your Shop orders page. There, you should find the tracking information you need. If you don’t have a Graze account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to receive tracking information.
What forms of payment does Graze accept?
When you subscribe with Graze, you agree to a recurring payment on your credit or debit card charged automatically for each box sent.
You can skip weeks or cancel at any time. But be aware of Graze’s cutoff — if you cancel an order after the cutoff, you’re charged regardless and will be sent your scheduled box.
For subscription boxes, Graze accepts:
- Diner’s Club
- American Express
To pay for shop orders, you can also use PayPal.
What is the Graze returns policy?
Graze does not issue refunds for any of its boxes. However, you can choose to cancel your subscription at any time, as long as its cutoff time has not passed. Any boxes in your orders that are marked as “being prepared” have passed this cutoff time and will be shipped, even if you cancel your order. All subsequent boxes will be cancelled, and you will no longer be charged.
To cancel your subscription:
- Log into your Graze account and go to the Your orders page.
- Click My subscription, then click Manage recurring order.
- Click the More options button, then choose Cancel this order.
4. Continue clicking through any subsequent options until you see a confirmation page that your order has been successfully cancelled.
Can I exchange my box?
No, your box/items in your box cannot be exchanged or returned.
When’s the next sale?
Graze typically offers a free first box to new members, so look out for this promotion when you sign up. You might be charged a $1 shipping fee for this free box, though.
Back to top