FairFX review: Find out more about the international money transfer company
Transfer funds quickly and receive a great exchange rate with FairFX.
FairFX is a currency exchange platform based in London. Read our review to find out more about what FairFX has to offer, and whether you should transfer money with this service.Back to top
How much does it cost to transfer money with FairFX?
From GBP£100 or the currency equivalent, international payments with FairFX are free.
What types of transfers can you carry out with FairFX?
You can transfer money abroad online or over the phone. FairFX recommends using the online payment system for regular, lower transfers. The phone payment method is what FairFX suggests for larger one-off payments.
What are the pros and cons of using FairFX?
- Better exchange rates. The exchange rates you can receive from FairFX are better than those on offer from the banks.
- Low fees. Compare the fees you would need to pay when sending a transfer with FairFX to those you would have to pay to other providers.
- Simple. FairFX’s transfer process is simple and convenient for anyone to use.
- Mobile app. FairFX also offers a handy mobile app when you need to make transfers on the go.
- No online chat. There is no live online chat option for customer support.
What other products and services does FairFX offer?
FairFX also offers a leading travel money service.
Ask an Expert