Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy reusable face masks online in Ireland
Cut costs on disposable face masks and go eco with a washable, reusable alternative.
Wearing a face covering is mandatory in Ireland in a number of situations. If you’d like to have a couple handy to wear on your next essentials-focussed shopping spree, you’ve come to the right place.
A reusable mask will not only save you money, but it will also help to protect the environment as less waste will ensue. To help you on your mission to source washable face masks online we’ve rounded up a list of retailers stocking reusable masks. Just make sure you double-check the product description to see which masks are washable before completing your order.
Top online destinations to shop for reusable face masks online
If you’re shopping for a protective face mask that you’ll be able to wash and reuse, ASOS is the perfect place to turn. Access a catalogue of contemporary designs and pick out face masks you can wear anywhere here.
- Spend €25 or more and qualify for free standard shipping
- Create an account and curate your own ASOS wishlist
- Risk-free shopping with the free 28-day returns policy
If you’re looking for an easy and convenient shopping experience, Amazon is one of the best the world has to offer. Pick out washable face masks for less and protect yourself against the threat of infection while remaining eco-friendly.
- Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
- Start your free 30-day trial of Prime today and unlock exclusive member perks
- Get personalised product recommendations based on previous searches and purchases
When it comes to diversity, this online destination is difficult to beat. Explore more than 270,000 washable face mask listings from your favourite spot on the sofa at AliExpress and ensure your home is well prepared to prevent the spread of infection.
- Free shipping widely available
- Download the app to access daily deals and discounts
- Sign up to earn exclusive new customer coupons
This high street gem is always ahead of the curve. Head to River Island’s online store and pick out a stylish, reusable face mask you’ll be able to wash and wear again and again to cut costs on a constant supply of disposable counterparts.
- Subscribe to the newsletter and save 10% off your online order
- Free delivery when you spend €20 or more
- Student discounts available
If you’re looking for a protective face mask to protect yourself or your little ones against the threat of infection, this store is a must-visit. PatPat is an innovative online destination that specialises in stylish clothing for little ones and offers a great range of cloth face masks too.
- Free shipping when you spend €29.62 or more
- Sign up to the newsletter and be the first to hear about sale events, new styles and more
- 30-day returns policy, even in change of mind cases
Karen Millen is a women’s fashion label that designs luxurious pieces for style conscious women. The brand has also branched out into face masks to help you protect yourself and stay stylish at the same time.
- Return postage is free for all items.
- Student discount is available
- Sign up to Karen Millens emails and get exclusive offers and updates.
Create a new you at this online destination and source reusable and stylish face masks to keep you protected when you’re out and about. At New Look, you’ll have access to all the options you need at prices that won’t break the bank. Win-win!
- Free standard delivery when you spend €65 or more
- Risk-free shopping with free returns Ireland-wide
- Sign up to the newsletter to get the latest deals and discounts delivered to your inbox
When it comes to affordable accessories, this British fashion house has you covered. Explore boohoo’s catalogue of unique and quirky washable face mask designs and pick out one that you’ll be able to pair with everything.
- Three delivery options to choose from
- Sign up to the newsletter and be the first to hear about new styles and sale events
- Change of mind returns accepted within 14 days of receipt
Say yes to washable face masks at lower prices tailored to the modern man here. A fast-paced and fabulous online destination, boohooMAN stocks a wide range of innovative and on-trend solutions for you to explore at your own pace.
- Three delivery options to choose from
- From block colour designs to patterned creations, you’ll find styles to suit all here
- Sign up to the newsletter and be the first to hear about new styles and exclusive deals
This beloved high street pharmacy has been supporting our PPE demands since the COVID-19 outbreak began. Along with a variety of disposable face masks, Boots offers a selection of reusable options for adults and children alike.
- Sign up for a Boots Advantage card and earn points with every purchase
- Free click and collect in-store on orders over €25
- Free 35-day returns
If you’re looking for affordable face masks that can be used again and again, look no further than PrettyLittleThing. The site has a number of options available in easy-wear designs complete with adjustable elastic straps to ensure you get the perfect fit to maximise protection.
- Three delivery options to choose from
- Sign up and enjoy exclusive member perks
- Free returns for all customers in Ireland
Whether you’re wanting to pick up one or two washable face masks while keeping costs low and prioritising your family’s protection, or you’re looking to buy in bulk, turn to eBay. This online marketplace offers everything you need and more.
- Free shipping is often available
- Access new deals and discounts on a daily basis
- Create an account and keep tabs on items of interest in your Watch List
Marks and Spencer
This luxury high street store has released a number of washable eco-friendly face masks to meet demand during the current circumstances. If you’re looking for a high-quality option that will wash well and remain as protective after each wear, turn to Marks and Spencer.
- Free standard shipping on orders over €30, free express when you spend €59
- Sign up to the newsletter to get the latest information on sales events and more
- 35-day returns policy
Will a mask protect me from COVID-19?
While a face mask will not make you immune to COVID-19, it can stop particles that are released when you cough or sneeze from travelling too far in the air.
Face masks also serve as a reminder to stop touching your face, which the World Health Organization has said is important in preventing the transfer of the virus from surfaces to your nose, eyes or mouth.
It is important to remember that masks will not stop you from contracting the virus and that you should continue to adhere to recommendations on personal hygiene and social distancing when wearing one.
How do you wash a reusable face mask?
To find out how best to wash your face mask, it is a good idea to check the product description on the site that you bought it from or the washing instructions that might accompany the item.
If this information is not available, follow the simple steps below to keep your reusable face mask clean:
- Wash your hands before and after handling your mask.
- Handwash your mask with soap in the warmest appropriate water setting for cloth.
- Lay the mask out to air dry and let it dry completely before reusing.
- Wash your mask after each wear.
How to safely wear and remove a face mask
For your mask to be as protective as possible, it is important that it is worn properly. According to the World Health Organization, this means that the mask should cover your nose and mouth and have no gaps around the sides of your face. You should also wash or sanitise your hands before and after touching your mask.
When wearing your mask, you should avoid touching it or taking it off to speak to others. Once you remove your mask, it is advised that you place it in a zip lock bag until you are able to wash it, which you should do after each wear.
Which of these retailers offers free shipping?
- ASOS: Free standard shipping when you spend €25 or more
- Amazon: Free delivery widely available, especially for Prime members
- AliExpress: Free shipping offered by selected sellers
- River Island: Free for orders of €20 or more
- PatPat: Free delivery for orders over €31.25
- New Look: Spend €65 or above to enjoy free standard delivery
- eBay: Free delivery options available with many sellers
- Marks and Spencer: Free delivery with orders over €30, free express shipping over €59
- Yoins: Free shipping on orders over €43,50
More guides on Finder
Where to buy lipstick online in Ireland 2021
Shop a wide range of lipsticks online today and save with our discount codes and coupons.
Where to buy weighted blankets online in Ireland 2021
If you’re on a mission to ease your worries, secure a better night’s sleep and live a more grounded existence, look no further than these online stores.
Where to buy lip liner online in Ireland 2021
Shop a wide range of lip liners online today and save with our discount codes and coupons.
Where to buy eco-friendly packaging online in Ireland 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on pioneering eco-friendly packaging online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy foundation online in Ireland 2021
Whether you are a beauty junkie or new to makeup, shop online for foundation and save with our discount codes and coupons.
Where to buy sensory toys online in Ireland 2021
Find the perfect sensory solution with ease at any of these prime online destinations.
Where to buy Nike Jordans online in Ireland 2021
If you’re on a mission to add a pair of Jordans to your shoedrobe, look no further than these online stores.
Where to buy reusable pads online in Ireland 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on reusable pads for a range of scenarios online at any of these prime retailers.
Top 6 sites to buy reusable coffee pods online 2021
For coffee that lasts, try out reusable coffee pods in all your favourite brands from these stores. What else could you need?!
Where to buy setting powder online in Ireland 2021
Shop a wide range of setting powder online today and save with our discount codes and coupons.
Ask an Expert