Up to 70% off daily deals
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Top 8 sites to buy primer online 2021
Prime your makeup perfectly with a discount code at any of these top online destinations.
When it comes to ensuring your makeup lasts as long as you want it to, a great primer is the best beauty bag staple you could ask for. Whether you’re prepping for a day at the office, a coffee date with friends or a big night out, primer can instantly extend the life span of your base application, making it a must-have for ladies everywhere.
Whether you’re shopping for the latest primer products or simply restocking your supply, the below retailers don’t disappoint. Scroll on to see our top picks when it comes to shopping for the perfect primer for you online in Ireland.
This beauty-focused destination offers everything you need to keep your beauty bag consistently well stocked. Explore everything from primers and setting sprays to foundations, funky lip colours and beyond at Illamasqua and express your individuality.
- Free delivery with orders over £50
- Sign up to the newsletter to get the hottest deals delivered to your inbox
- Vegan-friendly cosmetics available
If you want access to a broad catalogue featuring some of the biggest skincare brands around, Unineed is awesome. It carries Estee Lauder, Clinique, Yves Saint Laurent and more so you know you’re in safe hands when shopping for the perfect primer here.
- Sign up to the newsletter and get the latest deals delivered direct to your inbox
- Free standard delivery when you spend £50 or more
- Returns accepted within 14 days of receipt
This online shopping portal offers a fabulous catalogue of handmade and vintage products, as well as a massive range of beauty bag essentials to peruse. Check out the primers on offer at Etsy and see if you can snag a steal of a deal.
- Free delivery on some items
- Products from local and international sellers available
- Access a massive catalogue of vintage and handmade products
This high-street pharmacy is an extremely popular destination when it comes to reworking your skincare regime. Boots stocks an amazing array of popular brands and plenty of facial primers suited to the varying demands of different customer needs.
- Sign up for an advantage card and earn points with every purchase
- Enjoy a free click and collect service when you spend €25 or more
- Fantastic range of brands and products available
When you want access to a massive catalogue of branded beauty essentials and every type of primer out there, head to StrawberryNET. This retailer carries more than 800 leading beauty brands to ensure you have access to the products you want.
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive the latest deals and discounts direct to your inbox
- Free shipping as standard
- Check out the “Specials” section of the site to access the biggest discounts
This fashion-focused store doesn’t disappoint when you’re shopping for all those beauty bag staples including primer. ASOS stocks a collection of more than 850 designer and high-street brands, enabling it to cater to every budget.
- Free delivery when you spend €42 or more
- Risk-free shopping with free returns
- Create an account and curate your very own ASOS wishlist
This global retailing giant is a go-to for anything and everything you’re looking for including a plethora of primers to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a splurge-worthy option or shopping on a shoestring, Amazon doesn’t disappoint.
- Find thousands of beauty products with a few quick clicks or by using the search bar tool
- Trial Prime free for 30 days and unlock member perks
- Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
When it comes to diversity, this online destination is difficult to beat. Explore more than 20,000 primer-based listings from your favourite spot on the sofa at AliExpress and ensure your beauty bag is always well-stocked.
- Free shipping widely available
- Download the app to access daily deals and discounts
- Sign up to earn exclusive new customer coupons
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Illamasqua: Free delivery with orders orders of £50 or more.
- Unineed: Free standard delivery for orders over £50.
- Etsy: Free delivery available from select sellers.
- StrawberryNET: Enjoy free delivery as standard.
- ASOS: Free delivery for all orders over €42.
- Amazon: Free delivery widely available, especially for Prime members.
- AliExpress: Free and low-cost delivery options widely available.
Buy primer online using one of our coupons
More guides on Finder
LetsGetChecked promo codes September 2021
Cut costs on at-home health testing solutions for men and women at LetsGetChecked with one of the awesome promo codes we’ve rounded up.
Where to buy Pop It fidget toys 2021
Wondering what all the fuss is about? Get in on the new craze keeping little (and big) fingers busy this year.
Ethereum (ETH) price prediction 2021
What affects the value of Ethereum (ETH) and how might the price of ETH fluctuate in the year ahead? Find out in this comprehensive guide.
Where to buy lipstick online in Ireland 2021
Shop a wide range of lipsticks online today and save with our discount codes and coupons.
Where to buy weighted blankets online in Ireland 2021
If you’re on a mission to ease your worries, secure a better night’s sleep and live a more grounded existence, look no further than these online stores.
Where to buy lip liner online in Ireland 2021
Shop a wide range of lip liners online today and save with our discount codes and coupons.
Where to buy eco-friendly packaging online in Ireland 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on pioneering eco-friendly packaging online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy foundation online in Ireland 2021
Whether you are a beauty junkie or new to makeup, shop online for foundation and save with our discount codes and coupons.
Where to buy sensory toys online in Ireland 2021
Find the perfect sensory solution with ease at any of these prime online destinations.
Where to buy Nike Jordans online in Ireland 2021
If you’re on a mission to add a pair of Jordans to your shoedrobe, look no further than these online stores.
Ask an Expert