Up to 70% off daily deals
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
The top 8 sites to buy cruelty-free perfume online in Ireland 2021
Smell beautiful with a clear conscience when you shop for cruelty-free perfumes from these online stores.
There is nothing like perfume as a fashion accessory. It can enter a room before you do, announcing your arrival. The right scent will always make you feel fresh and fabulous.
You can find many fragrances that are not tested on animals and that contain no animal products. Many of these are alcohol-free, vegan and completely natural! Some of the best include Olivine Atelier, DedCool Roll-On 01 (unisex), Body Shop perfumes, Pacifica Spray Perfume, Eden by Cacharel and Stella McCartney.
We have found you the best 8 online stores to stock up on cruelty-free scents.
UK brand Beauty Expert has lots of products that are not tested on animals including fabulous fragrances. There are scents like Rituals The Ritual of Mehr Perfume, Molton Brown Milk Musk Eau de Parfum and Arcolle perfumes.
- Free delivery on all orders and free tracked delivery on orders over £75
- Fantastic range of products and great brands
- Large cruelty-free range
- Secure payment methods
- Great sales and promos
iHerb is an eco-friendly store that has a variety of products, many with completely natural ingredients. Its all natural fragrances will have you smelling as fresh as a daisy.
- Beauty and personal care as well as herbal and homoeopathic remedies
- Cruelty-free perfumes and beauty products
- Great sales and discounts
- Free shipping on orders of €32.74 for a limited time only
This retail giant provides all your beauty essentials in the one place. There are lots of cruelty-free cosmetic products here including hundreds of popular fragrances for men and women.
- Fast delivery
- Product reviews online
- Free shipping on selected items
- Great brands at affordable pricing including Pacifica, L’Erbolario, Lucky You, Clean Reserve, Rodin and Eye of Love
L’Occitane does not test on animals and has been against animal testing for 40 years. There is a huge range of beautiful, naturally sourced fragrances for men and women from this popular luxury French brand.
- Free samples with every order
- Gorgeous products for face, hair and body
- Established company with excellent customer care
- Free delivery on all orders over €30
LOOKFANTSTIC gives you the look that you want! It has everything to keep you looking and smelling beautiful, with a range of perfumes for men and women that are vegan and cruelty-free.
- Great range of brands include Laboratory Perfumes, Cowshed Summer, Rituals, Molton Brown and Chantecaile Vetyver
- A variety of buy now pay later options like Clearpay, Laybuy, Openpay and Zip
- Complimentary gifts with many purchases
- Free shipping on orders over €50
Etsy’s marketplace is a great spot to shop across a range of perfume and beauty products at once. Known for its natural and organic products there are many items here that are vegan, animal and environmentally friendly.
- Free delivery on some items
- Products from local and international sellers available
- Huge range of natural eco-friendly and cruelty-free products available
Add some luxury to your life with fragrances, makeup and skin care from over 1,000 brands. Boots has products, brands and services that you’ll adore with a range of cruelty-free perfumes from Rituals and Liz Earle.
- Brands like Armani, Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder, Paul Smith, Rituals, Liz Earle and So.. ?
- Free delivery when you spend over €40
- Established Irish pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer since 1996
8. Cult Beauty
Cult Beauty is all about making you look and smell good. With its range of products including some delicious smelling perfumes for men and women, in cruelty-free versions, there is a lot to love here.
- Great brands like Malin and Goetz, Chantecaille, NatureLab, Sana Jardin and Jo Loves
- Free luxury samples when you spend €50
- Subscribe to the newsletter for great deals and offers and receive free shipping on your first order
- Free shipping on orders over €48
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Beauty Expert: Free delivery on all orders and free tracked delivery on orders over €75.
- iHerb: Free delivery on orders of €32.74 for a limited time only.
- Amazon: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with Amazon Prime.
- L'Occitane: Free delivery on all orders over €30.
- LOOKFANTASTIC: Free delivery on orders over €50.
- Etsy: Free delivery from many sellers.
- Boots: Free delivery when you spend over €40.
- Cult Beauty: Free standard delivery on orders over €48.
Buy cruelty-free perfumes online using one of our coupons
More guides on Finder
Where to buy pop its fidget toys 2021
Wondering what all the fuss is about? Get in on the new craze keeping little (and big) fingers busy this year.
Where to buy lipstick online in Ireland 2021
Shop a wide range of lipsticks online today and save with our discount codes and coupons.
Where to buy weighted blankets online in Ireland 2021
If you’re on a mission to ease your worries, secure a better night’s sleep and live a more grounded existence, look no further than these online stores.
Where to buy lip liner online in Ireland 2021
Shop a wide range of lip liners online today and save with our discount codes and coupons.
Where to buy eco-friendly packaging online in Ireland 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on pioneering eco-friendly packaging online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy foundation online in Ireland 2021
Whether you are a beauty junkie or new to makeup, shop online for foundation and save with our discount codes and coupons.
Where to buy sensory toys online in Ireland 2021
Find the perfect sensory solution with ease at any of these prime online destinations.
Where to buy Nike Jordans online in Ireland 2021
If you’re on a mission to add a pair of Jordans to your shoedrobe, look no further than these online stores.
Where to buy reusable pads online in Ireland 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on reusable pads for a range of scenarios online at any of these prime retailers.
Top 6 sites to buy reusable coffee pods online 2021
For coffee that lasts, try out reusable coffee pods in all your favourite brands from these stores. What else could you need?!
Ask an Expert