Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to cancel your Netflix account with ease
If you’re switching providers or simply taking some time off bingeing shows like The Crown and House of Cards, here’s how to cancel your Netflix membership.
Cancelling your Netflix account
- Visit www.netflix.com/id/ from a browser on your desktop or laptop
- If you’re already signed in, skip ahead to step three. If not, sign in using the username and password you chose when you started your subscription
- Hover your mouse over the username or user icon in the top-right corner of the home screen
- In the drop-down box, click “Your Account“
- On the “My Account” screen, click “Cancel Membership” (located near the top of the screen under Membership and Billing
- On the next screen, you will be given an exact date (e.g. 31 Dec 2018). This is the date your account is paid up to and the date your subscription will officially cease.
- Click “Finish Cancellation” to complete the cancellation process.
More guides on Finder
A beginner’s guide to cryptocurrency ETFs
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
The best Netflix movies streaming in Indonesia
Check out the 25 best Netflix movies in Indonesia today.
The 20 best documentaries on Netflix Indonesia in 2021
If you’re after a guilt-free binge, check out our top 20 documentaries currently streaming on Netflix Indonesia.
What is Netflix? Simple answers to the simple questions you were too afraid to ask
Does Netflix Indonesia have your favourite content? How do you get your free trial? How do you unsubscribe? All your questions answered.
How to buy Bitcoin in Indonesia
Want to buy Bitcoin but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive guide provides step-by-step instructions on how and where to buy BTC in Indonesia.
What is DeFi? Beginner’s guide to decentralised finance
Confused about DeFi? Find out how it works in this easy-to-read guide.
Common Bitcoin scams (and how to avoid them)
A comprehensive guide to what you need to know to detect and avoid some of the most common cryptocurrency scams.
How to watch AFL October 2021 games live from Indonesia
Kicking it in Indonesia but want to stay across the live coverage of Australia’s AFL? We’ve got your back.
Review: eToro cryptocurrency trading
If you’re thinking of trading cryptocurrency on eToro, make sure you check out our comprehensive eToro review first.
What is blockchain technology?
Discover blockchain: what it is, how it works and who is exploring it in Indonesia.
Ask an Expert