Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in Indonesia
Learn how to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy Pendle (PENDLE) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Gate.io. These specialised marketplaces that allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. PENDLE is the native token of the Pendle protocol. Here's how to buy Pendle.
How to buy Pendle in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy Pendle is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit Rp using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
- Buy Pendle You can now exchange your funds for Pendle. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Pendle to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Pendle in Indonesia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade PENDLE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy Pendle?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in Indonesia to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Pendle?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Pendle.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing PENDLE with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy Pendle with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy PENDLE with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy PENDLE on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase PENDLE by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for PENDLE on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Pendle?
The easiest way to buy PENDLE is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying PENDLE, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of Pendle has been performing recently.
Best Pendle wallets to store your PENDLE
You can keep your PENDLE on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Recent Pendle developments
Is Pendle a good investment?PENDLE is the native utility token of the Pendle protocol, and investors of PENDLE should keep risks in mind, including:
- HODLING. Long term holders can earn rewards for providing liquidity to pools available on the AMM. It is important to note that a hybrid inflation model was adopted by the protocol allowing a rate of 2% per annum after a 260 week period.
- Future of the token. In the future, the token may also be used for governance. As such, holders of the token will be able to make proposals and vote on the future direction of the AMM.
- Fluctuations. Price appreciation for PENDLE largely depends on the adoption of the Pendle AMM and the expansion of the protocol's assets. The Pendle protocol is reliant on the yield tokens of other DeFi protocols, like Aave and Compound.
Additional information about Pendle can be found using our PENDLE analysis tools.
Today's Pendle price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Pendle ($0.04420227 USD) against its all-time-high price of $2.45 USD on 05 May 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer PENDLE is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: May 05, 2021
Pendle ATH: $2.45
How to trade, convert or sell PendleYou can convert or sell your PENDLE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have PENDLE on.
- If you store your Pendle in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of PENDLE you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Pendle.
- Complete your transaction and move your PENDLE to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Pendle, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of PENDLE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Pendle or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra Luna Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Dogecoin with a credit card in Indonesia
Want to know how to buy Dogecoin with a credit card in
Indonesia? Find out in this step-by-step guide for beginners.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
A beginner’s guide to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ETFs
ERROR – Please specify a content_type in the partial shortcode.
How to buy Polkadot (DOT)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Polkadot, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (DOT).
Bitcoin (BTC) price, chart, coin profile and news in Indonesia
Want to ramp up your Bitcoin knowledge? Bitcoin was the world’s first-ever digital currency and blockchain. Follow our easy-to-understand guide on what Bitcoin is, how it works and where to buy it.
How to sell Bitcoin in 4 steps in Indonesia
Finding the right way to sell Bitcoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) in Indonesia
Buying Bitcoin is easier than you think – learn how to buy Bitcoin from a cryptocurrency exchange and discover how to start building your portfolio.
Bitcoin (BTC) price prediction 2022
A panel of 35 industry specialists give us their predictions on the price of Bitcoin over the next decade.
How to buy FANTOM (FTM) in Indonesia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy FANTOM, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (FTM).
Ask an Expert