Find out what it means to trade on a regulated cryptocurrency exchange and see what eToroX has to offer.
- Safe, regulated trading
- Competitive fees
- Stablecoin availability
- Integrated wallet
Not so great for
- Obscure cryptocurrencies
|Product Name||eToroX Cryptocurrency Exchange|
|Cryptocurrencies||XRP, LTC, BCH, BTC, ETH, AUDX, CADX,CHFX, EURX, GBPX, JPYX, NZDX, USDX|
|Withdrawal Fees||Fees vary|
Learn more about eToroX
What fiat and cryptocurrencies are supported?
- Supported fiat currencies: None
- Supported cryptocurrencies: Approximately 13 cryptocurrencies
Which payment methods are accepted?
What’s it like to use eToroX?
Fees and limits
All fees and limits listed here are current as of 23 April 2019.
Platform trading fees
The trading fees depend on your monthly trade volume.
|Monthly trade volume||Maker fee||Taker fee|
|Less than $100,000||0.10%||0.24%|
|Less than $500,000||0.09%||0.22%|
|Less than $1,000,000||0.08%||0.20%|
|Less than $5,000,000||0.07%||0.17%|
|Less than $10,000,000||0.06%||0.15%|
|Greater than $10,000,000||0.03%||0.12%|
All values are in US dollars
Deposit and withdrawal fees
There are no deposit fees.
The withdrawal fees and limits will vary depending on the currency you withdraw. You will need to pay fees using the currency you’re withdrawing.
|Currency||Quick withdrawal limit||Withdrawal fee|
How fast will my funds be available?
Transfers should typically complete within minutes.
Is eToroX safe to use?
- Regulation. eToroX holds a DLT license from the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission.
- Verification. Users are required to get verified before they can trade.
- Security features. eToroX claims to have a 24/7 security centre monitoring multiple layers of security between potential hackers and your funds.
How do I create an account at eToroX?
What else do I need to know about eToroX?
eToroX is the cryptocurrency exchange arm of the popular eToro social trading platform.
eToro pre-dates the invention of Bitcoin, but its founder was involved in the digital currency space from early days.
In a nutshell
- Regulated. The exchange and wallet both fall under the eToroX DLT license from Gibraltar.
- Unique tokens. eToroX has a selection of its own stablecoins and tokenised assets.
- Accompanying wallet. You can use the eToroX wallet as an extension of your account.
- No stop losses. The platform offers a range of order types, but does not have stop loss functionality.
- Limited cryptocurrency selection. eToroX doesn’t have the widest selection of cryptocurrencies.