Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
BCA Credit Card
Find out which BCA credit card is the most suitable for you.
About Bank Central Asia (BCA)
Indonesia’s largest private bank was founded on February 21, 1957. Founded by Sudono Salim alias Lim Sioe Liong, this bank is now owned by the Djarum Group.
As one of the major banks in Indonesia, BCA has a wide selection of credit cards that are tailored to the needs of customers, both those who enjoy shopping and travelling as well as those who need them for daily transactions.
All credit cards have an interest rate of 2.25% and each card offers various facilities and benefits. Cardholders can also get cashback, reward points, as well as special discounts and promos.
- Accepted at more than 65,000 merchants. The number of branches that reach more than 1,200 offices throughout Indonesia makes transactions easier and more economical because BCA credit card payments on all channels are free of charge.
- Free annual fee forever if the average credit usage per month reaches 30% of the card limit.
- BCA Credit Life facility, which is financial protection that can help pay off bills if the cardholder
has an accident or illness that results in death. The premium is 0.4% of the outstanding balance.
- Cash withdrawal facility up to 40% of the card limit.
- Cardholders can pay 10% of the monthly bill or a minimum of IDR 50,000.
- Real-time online payment, if the cardholder pays his credit card at ATM, m-BCA, KlikBCA, and BCA by Phone, the credit limit amount will automatically increase.
- Administration fee is free and cardholders use their cards freely.
- It is more convenient when travelling abroad because of the low exchange rate given and the BCA Travel Service facility that helps arrange passports, travel documents, airline ticket reservations, hotel reservations, to design travel packages.
Types of BCA Credit Cards
BCA Everyday Card
This card can be used at various merchants for daily transactions and shopping. Other advantages of this credit card:
- The reward points can reach 5% for each transaction of IDR 5,000. If you have accumulated a lot, points can be exchanged for flight miles.
- You can get cashback up to 5% from the purchase of non-subsidized fuel at Pertamina, Shell, and Petronas gas stations. The same promo can also be obtained from various hypermarkets, such as Hypermart, Giant, Transmart, and Lotte Mart.
- Can be used as Flazz. The difference with a regular Flazz card, the funds used are taken from a credit card and not a debit balance.
BCA Card Platinum
Physically, this card is very unique because it uses a batik design from Iwan Tirta. You will also get various benefits by using this credit card, namely:
- 20% discount on Garuda Indonesia executive class tickets for certain domestic routes and 15% discount for certain international routes.
- Free room upgrade at Novotel Hotels throughout Indonesia.
- Greater BCA rewards throughout the year.
- Free tall beverage at all Starbucks airports.
- Buy 2 pay 1 at Satoo (Shangrila Hotel), Sailendra (JW Marriot Hotel), Asia (Ritz Carlton Hotel), and Signature (Hotel Indonesia Kempinski).
- Buy 2 pay 1 cinema ticket The Premiere XXI.
Indomaret BCA Card
This credit card is a co-branding product between BCA and Indomaret. As the name implies, you will get various benefits if you use this card to shop at Indomaret, namely:
- With a minimum transaction of IDR 500,000 (accumulative) in the current month, you will get an i-coupon of IDR 25,000 to purchase all products in the following month. There is also an i-coupon of IDR 50,000 if you apply for this credit card until December 2018 and make a transaction of IDR 250,000 in 2 months.
- Card limits can be adjusted as needed, with a minimum amount of IDR 1 million.
- Free the first year and the following years are free with an average usage of Rp. 500,000 per month. The annual fee will also be permanently waived for 1 supplement card.
- You will get IDR 25,000 cashback for a minimum transaction of IDR 200,000 every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. For a minimum transaction of IDR 200,000 on Monday-Thursday, the cashback that is entitled to receive is IDR 15,000.
- You are also entitled to a 5% discount for Indomaret branded products. In addition, you can get special instalments for a minimum transaction of IDR 500,000.
BCA Mastercard Platinum
A number of benefits that can be obtained from this credit card include:
- You are entitled to 1 reward point for every retail transaction of IDR 1,000.
- BCA rewards can be exchanged for Garuda Indonesia mileage or KrisFlyer.
- Starbucks promo, in the form of free, upsize and buy 2 pay 1 for the latest drinks.
- Buy 2 pay 1 ticket at Cinema XXI.
- A discount of IDR 250,000 for transactions at Tiket.com every 25th.
- Free shopping vouchers worth Rp1 million for 5 people with the highest transactions in e-commerce in Indonesia every month.
BCA Mastercard Black
By having this credit card, you will get the following services:
- This card frees you from annual fees if you transact up to 30% of the card limit every month.
- 0% BCA instalments up to 12 months for a minimum transaction of IDR 3 million abroad (until 31 January 2019).
BCA Mastercard Matahari
This credit card is a co-branding card issued by BCA and Matahari Department Store. A number of advantages of having this card, namely:
- Free 1 year fee for the main card and free forever for 1 supplementary card. You will also be exempt from membership fees for the beauty type Matahari Club Card (MCC) card and free extension fees of Rp.35,000 per year.
- BCA cashback reward of IDR 60,000 for a minimum transaction of IDR 600,000 per month and a maximum cashback of IDR 2.5 million for 150 top spenders every 3 months.
- 0% instalments for 3 months for a minimum transaction of IDR 1 million via BCA EDC machines.
- A special promo in the form of a BCA reward of 0.2% per transaction, a bigger MCC reward with a 1.5% rebate, and a 2x birthday gift MCC reward (a maximum of IDR 75,000 MCC reward) during the month of your birthday.
- Another advantage of each merchant.
BCA VISA Card
BCA Visa Batman
This DC superhero credit card provides various offers and promos that are lifestyle, namely:
- Buy 2 pay 1 Cineplex 21 cinema ticket
- 0% instalments at various merchants.
- Free annual fee if using a credit card, up to 30% of the limit per month.
- BCA rewards can be exchanged for mileage and pay for retail shopping transactions.
BCA Visa Black
This credit card is a premium credit card with various rewards and benefits, especially for those of you who like to travel for business or leisure trips. Here are some of the benefits of this credit card:
- Every transaction of IDR 10,000 is equivalent to 1 reward point.
- Rewards of up to 15% from each transaction, which can be exchanged at various Gramedia, Optik Melawai, Carrefour, and Casio outlets.
- BCA Rewards that can be exchanged for Garuda Indonesia mileage.
- You can apply for BCA 0% instalments up to 12 months for a minimum transaction of IDR 3 million abroad.
BCA Visa Platinum
You will get the privilege of enjoying meals at 5-star hotels and transaction benefits at a number of international brand merchants for fashion and electronic products. Other advantages include:
- With a retail transaction of Rp1,000, you are entitled to 1 reward point .
- Buy 2 pay 1 Cineplex XXI and 21 Cineplex cinema tickets.
- 0% BCA installments for 3 months and 6 months for overseas transactions, with a minimum transaction value of IDR 3 million (valid until 31 January 2019).
BCA Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Visa Signature
This card will provide more benefits for travelers because you will get faster flight mileage , namely:
- You will earn 1 KrisFlyer miles for every Rp10,000 transacted domestically.
- Welcome bonus up to 10,000 KrisFlyer miles and you are also entitled to a bonus of 1,000 KrisFlyer miles for the accumulated transactions of at least IDR 20 million per biling cycle .
- You can enjoy a 0% installment service for 6 months for ticket purchases through the Singapore Airlines and SilkAir websites or if you buy tickets directly at the airline’s outlets in Indonesia.
The miles earned can be exchanged for flights using Singapore Airlines, SilkAir and other KrisFlyer partners to more than 1,000 destinations in more than 170 countries.
You will also get other special offers, namely the experience of enjoying a meal at a 5-star hotel, buy 2 pay 1 ticket to watch at The Premiere XXI, and a complimentary beverage at Starbucks outlets in a number of airports in Indonesia.
BCA Singapore Airlines PPS Club Visa Infinite
This co-branding credit card with Singapore Airlines is also suitable for travellers because it provides seductive mileage. You will enjoy the following benefits:
- With a transaction of IDR 5,000 domestically, you are entitled to 1 KrisFlyer mile.
- Welcome bonus up to 17,500 KrisFlyer miles.
- You can get a 0% instalment service for 6 months if you buy tickets on the Singapore Airlines and SilkAir sites or if you buy them directly at the airline’s outlets in Indonesia.
You can redeem the mileage earned on flights from Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, or other KrisFlyer partners to more than 1,000 destinations in more than 170 countries.
In addition, you are also entitled to various other services such as the experience of enjoying a meal at a 5-star hotel, buy 2 pay 1 ticket for The Premiere XXI cinema, and complimentary beverage at Starbucks outlets in a number of airports in Indonesia.
How to register
To register for a BCA Credit Card, you must ensure that you meet the following requirements:
- Minimum income of IDR 3 million per month.
- The age when applying for the main card is 21-65 years old and 17-65 years old for a supplementary card, or already married.
- Photocopy of KTP / passport for Indonesian citizens.
- Photocopy of KITAS for foreigners.
- Income statement for employees and foreigners.
- Photocopy of a license to practice for doctor/notary, if needed.
- Photocopy of current account/savings account for the last 3 months for entrepreneurs, doctors/notaries, and housewives.
- Photocopy of company establishment deed / SIUP for entrepreneurs, if needed.
- Photocopy of credit card bill for the last 1 month/photocopy of credit card, if needed.
- Photocopy of NPWP for all categories of applicants except foreigners, if needed.
You also have to fill in other data, such as personal data, job data, bank data, emergency contact data, and other required facility data. Submission of applications can be made in person at the nearest BCA branch office or via an online application (e-form) on the official website.