We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
Save big on fine jewelry by cutting out the middleman — and the markup.
Authenticated fine jewelry can be impossible to come by affordably, especially if you’re shopping on a budget but don’t want to sacrifice quality.
That’s where ICE.com comes in: Founded in 1999, this online boutique has built up a loyal customer base ever since.
When you shop at ICE.com, you get the luxury of buying direct from the designer or manufacturer. Which means you can save on the markup — up to three times the cost — you’ll find at jewelry or department stores.
ICE.com promo codes for April 2018
What can I buy at ICE.com?
- Jewelry. Narrow your search to a specific piece or browse a wide selection of authenticated rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and watches.
- Clothing. Shop tons of trendy women’s clothing and pay less than half what you’ll find elsewhere.
- Bridal. Save on your big day with an exhaustive collection of wedding band and engagement ring sets.
- Clearance. Become an ICE.com member with your email for access to exclusive clearances to score some serious savings.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
|US delivery option||Shipping cost||Delivery speed|
|Standard||Free for orders of $50+||5–10 business days|
|USPS First Class Mail||$5.99||5–6 business days|
|USPS Priority Mail||$9.99||4–5 business days|
|FedEx 2-Day||$14.99||2–3 business days|
|FedEx Standard Overnight||$19.99||1–2 business days|
|Canada delivery option||Shipping cost||Delivery speed|
|Standard||Free for orders of $100+||5–10 business days|
|FedEx Economy International||$24.99||5–7 business days|
After you’ve place your order, look for confirmation and a tracking number in your inbox.
Pay for online orders with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Affirm.
ICE.com offers free returns within 30 days on new, unworn items in their original packaging.
To return an item:
1. Contact ICE.com support to request a return authorization form.
2. Include your return form inside the box.
3. Write the return authorization number on the outside of the package.
4. Use the prepaid return shipping label or select a carrier of your own that provides a tracking number.
When’s the next sale?
ICE.com frequently offers special deals and coupon codes that it automatically applies to your order. For additional savings, become an ICE.com member with your email address for access to an exclusive clearance page.
What sets ICE.com apart?
ICE.com strives to offer high-quality, authenticated fine jewelry for less by cutting out the middleman and hefty price markups.
ICE.com is also passionate about buying only from designers and manufacturers that guarantee they sell 100% conflict-free diamonds.
Pros and cons
- Free shipping on orders of $50+. For free shipping to Canada, spend $100 or more.
- Free 30-day returns. Change your mind? Return your new item within 30 days at no charge.
- Price-match guarantee. Find a better deal at another major online retailer? ICE.com will match it, guaranteed.
- Limited clothing sizes. Clothing isn’t ICE.com’s strong suit, which means it might not have a size for everybody (or every body).
If you’re on the hunt for quality jewelry at an affordable price, shopping at ICE.com could save you money and time over department stores and your local mall.