Hyundai Motor Finance auto loans review
Special discounts for repeat customers, service members, recent college grads and more.
- Best for current Hyundai owners looking for green car options.
- Pick something else if you're looking for flexible repayment terms.
- Multiple electric or hybrid options
- Loyalty discounts and bonus cash for current Hyundai owners
- Lease-end self assessment help to gauge potential charges
- Financing only available for new or Certified Preowned cars
- No information on postponing or changing payment dates
- No first responder discount
Hyundai Motor Finance special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Hyundai Motor Finance customer reviews
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 205 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||28 October 2019|
How to apply
You can quickly apply for financing through Hyundai Motor Finance online by following these six steps:
- Visit the Hyundai Motor Finance website and click Apply for Credit to start your application.
- Enter your ZIP code and select a model and trim, then click Apply.
- Select whether you want to complete an individual or joint application, then fill out your name and contact information.
- Enter information about your housing situation, your date of birth and your Social Security number.
- Enter information about your employment status and annual income.
- Review your application and read over the terms and conditions. Click Submit.
Once Hyundai Motor Finance has processed your application, write down your reference code and wait for a representative to contact you about your next steps.
How do repayments work?
You have four options to repay your loan:
- By phone
- By mail
- Through MoneyGram or Western Union
Hyundai Motor Finance allows borrowers to sign up for autopay and set up recurring payments. But it doesn’t list any information about late fees or returned payment fees. For details, contact a Hyundai representative.