Hyundai Motor Finance auto loans review
Special discounts for repeat customers, service members, recent college grads and more.
- Best for current Hyundai owners looking for green car options.
- Pick something else if you're looking for flexible repayment terms.
Pros and cons
- Multiple electric or hybrid options
- Loyalty discounts and bonus cash for current Hyundai owners
- Lease-end self assessment help to gauge potential charges
- Financing only available for new or Certified Preowned cars
- No information on postponing or changing payment dates
- No first responder discount
Hyundai Motor Finance special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Hyundai Motor Finance reviews and complaints
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 219 customer reviews|
|BBB customer complaints||1,397 customer complaints|
|Customer reviews verified as of||15 October 2020|
Hyundai still doesn’t have a Trustpilot page as of October 2020, but it does have a Better Business Bureau profile. While it does have just over 200 reviews, the majority of them are negative — resulting in a rather sad 1-star customer rating. It also has nearly 1,400 complaints lodged through the site over the past three years. Not all have to do with financing specifically, but the concerns raised may be worth considering before you sign.
How to apply
You can quickly apply for financing through Hyundai Motor Finance online by following these six steps:
- Visit the Hyundai Motor Finance website and click Apply for Credit to start your application.
- Enter your ZIP code and select a model and trim, then click Apply.
- Select whether you want to complete an individual or joint application, then fill out your name and contact information.
- Enter information about your housing situation, your date of birth and your Social Security number.
- Enter information about your employment status and annual income.
- Review your application and read over the terms and conditions. Click Submit.
Once Hyundai Motor Finance has processed your application, write down your reference code and wait for a representative to contact you about your next steps.
How do repayments work?
You have four options to repay your loan:
- By phone
- By mail
- Through MoneyGram or Western Union
Hyundai Motor Finance allows borrowers to sign up for autopay and set up recurring payments. But it doesn’t list any information about late fees or returned payment fees. For details, contact a Hyundai representative.
Compare more car loan options
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.