HP has a website built for technophiles and anyone needing business solutions
When you’re looking for tech like laptops, tablets, desktops, printers, ink and toners, displays and more, HP.com is a one-stop destination. Use these coupon codes to save while you shop.
HP promo codes and discount coupons for September 2018
What can I buy at HP?
HP is one of the top producers of laptop and desktop computers in the US. If you’re just looking to upgrade your setup, displays, monitors and other accessories like keyboards are available. It also sells printers, ink and toner and is beginning to offer some VR equipment.
Whatever purpose you have for your PC, HP has an option that will work for you. From gaming computers to business solutions to a laptop for your freshman year of college, there’s an HP computer for everyone. With great customer support and warranty options, you can buy with confidence knowing your computer will last and help is available.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes! All HP orders ship standard delivery for free, no matter how much you spend.
All ink, toner and paper supplies ship for free with two-day or next-day shipping.
All orders ship standard for free, but you can upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery.
|Order total||Standard shipping||Two-day shipping||Next-day shipping|
|Less than $199.99||FREE||$15||$30|
|$200 – $799.99||FREE||$20||$40|
|$800 – $1,499.99||FREE||$25||$45|
|$1,500 – $3,999.99||FREE||$40||$60|
|More than $4,000||FREE||$70||$80|
There are a few shipping restrictions:
- Not all delivery options are available in all areas.
- Oversize products will be delivered in 3 to 6 business days.
- Add one business day for orders delivered to Alaska or Hawaii and for custom laptop orders.
- HP does not ship or deliver on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
- A signature is required for most deliveries.
How can I track my order?
Once your order ships, HP will send you an email with your FedEx tracking information. Use the link provided to track your order, or copy and paste the tracking number into FedEx’s delivery lookup feature on its website.
Pay for your order on HP’s secure site using Discover, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal or HP.com gift cards.
HP will match the price of any current, direct-fulfilled, pre-tax “comparable PCs” and identical HP printer model numbers from any major online competitor, including Dell.com, Lenovo.com, Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, TigerDirect.com, Newegg.com and Staples.com. Call 1-800-888-0229 to discuss your discount.
- Note: HP is required to collect an electronic waste recycling fee for all orders shipped to California. The amount of this fee will depend on the size of your item(s).
What is HP’s return policy?
You can return most items to HP for a refund within 30 days of purchase. If you’re outside of this 30-day window, you might still be able to get a refund — just check with customer service.
There are a few exceptions to this return policy, though, including:
- Gift cards cannot be returned, except where required by law.
- Packaged software can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened.
- You’ll be charged a 15% restocking fee for returns on customized PCs, unless the product is defective or the return is a result of an HP.com error.
- Software download/upgrades cannot be returned.
- Large format printers cannot be returned, unless the product is defective or the return is a result of an HP.com error.
Can I exchange my item?
Yes, most items that are eligible for a return are also eligible for an exchange.
Are HP returns free?
Yes, you’ll get a free pre-paid return shipping label to return your item(s). However, note that there may be a restocking fee of up to 15% for some items.
How do I return an item to HP?
To make a return, follow these steps:
- Request a return merchandise authoriztion (RMA) by contacting customer service.
- Print your FedEx pre-paid shipping label.
- Place return items in their original packaging.
- Attach the return shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Drop off the package at any FedEx location.
HP returns address
You’ll have to request an RMA and return shipping label from HP customer service before you’ll be able to make a return. The correct shipping address will already be filled out for you on your free shipping label.
When’s the next sale?
Look for sales and discounts on HP.com during holidays like Memorial Day, Labor Day and, of course, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
You could also save on HP merchandise if you find a comparable PC or identical HP printer for sale online at a better price. Just get in touch with HP customer service to get your price match discount.
If you want to stay in the loop about the latest sales and discounts for all your favorite stores, be sure to sign up for finder’s deals newsletter!
Our top picks from HP
HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer from HP
HP Office Inkjet All-in-One Printers are designed for micro/small business users looking for an all-in-one capable of printing professional-quality documents in rich, attention-grabbing color at a low cost per page.View details