How to save during Sephora’s August welcome back sale
Use these codes to save money on your beauty buys, online or in-store.
Makeup lovers are getting a pick-me-up this month with Sephora’s 10-day event, intended to drive traffic to its newly opened stores. The sale runs online and in stores from August 14th through August 23rd.
Here’s how it works: Members of Sephora’s Beauty Insider program get $15 off a $75 purchase, or $20 off $100. The Beauty Insider program is free to join, and you can use this deal as many times as you’d like in-store — but only once online.
Shoppers are limited to one Dyson product and up to five of each Morphe product in a single transaction. There are exclusions, too: The discount doesn’t apply to the Ordinary products, MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam products and Nudestix Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel.
Coupon codes for Sephora’s August welcome back sale
Use these codes to score money off your purchase or free shipping.
|WELCOMEBACK||Save $15 on a $75+ purchase, or $20 off a $100+ purchase.|
|FREESHIP||Get free standard shipping with no order minimum. Can be combined with WELCOMEBACK.|
Deals for in-store shoppers
If you’re venturing out to your local mall, Sephora is also hosting in-store games for Beauty Insiders from August 14th through the 16th and August 21st through the 23rd. Use your smartphone to scan the QR code, answer a few quick questions and get a chance to win:
- $100 virtual gift card
- ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr product (available Aug. 14th through 16th and Aug. 21st through Aug. 23rd.)
- Dyson Airwrap Complete Styler (available Aug. 14th through 16th and Aug. 21st through Aug. 23rd.)
Our top picks
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. Laneige’s bestselling leave-on lip mask now comes in a limited-edition gummy bear shade. Layer your lips with vitamin C and antioxidants, and let the mask work its hydration magic.
- Benefit Cosmetics Brow Microfilling Eyebrow Pen. A three-prong tip delivers buildable coverage for big, natural-looking brows — and is a convenient alternative to microblading.
- Tatcha The Liquid Silk Canvas: Featherweight Protective Primer. An oil-free primer that helps minimize the look of pores and hide fine lines, it creates the perfect canvas for applying foundation.
Photo: trendmood – Instagram