Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy ZKSwap (ZKS) in the US
Learn how to buy ZKSwap (ZKS) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy ZKSwap
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy ZKSwap is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, advcash, swift and wire transfer payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy ZKSwap
You can now exchange your funds for ZKSwap. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your ZKSwap to your personal wallet.
Where to buy ZKSwap
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ZKS by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy ZKSwap
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying ZKSwap.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports ZKS.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy ZKSwap.
- Buy ZKSwap.
Complete your ZKSwap purchase and then find the best wallet to store ZKS.
What to consider when buying ZKSwapBelow are the factors which you should keep in mind before you buy ZKS:
- Supply. The maximum supply of ZKS is capped at 1 billion, of which 60% is to be used as incentives for users and rewards for early participants and would be allocated by airdrop and mining. The incentive plan would happen over 4 years, including varieties of minings, such as Proof of Gas, Proof of Liquidity and Proof of Trading. 40 million ZKS were airdropped to early participants.
- Ultra-high TPS. Based on the zk-rollup technology, the transaction TPS of ZKSwap can be increased by multiple orders of magnitude, making it all the more efficient and reducing the wait time for you. It uses more than 100 high-end servers and can send 100 transactions in 15 seconds. This is one of the unique features of ZKSwap as it helps to deal with the pain point faced by Ethereum users with regard to transaction efficiency and wait time.
- Zero gas fees. Liquidity providers and users do not need to pay high gas fees, which is another pain point for Ethereum users, and significantly reduces the threshold for use.
- Governance. The protocol is based on a community governance plan, and you can earn gZKS tokens at a ratio of 1:1 based on the lock-up time when you participate in the staking. Holders of gZKS tokens obtain the right and authority to vote and participate in proposals. Users holding more than 50,000 gZKS can initiate proposals.
How to sell ZKSwap
You can cash out your ZKS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ZKS on.
If you store your ZKSwap in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ZKS you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of ZKSwap.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including ZKSwap, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ZKS is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the ZKSwap or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert