Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy ZKSwap (ZKS)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling ZKS in the US.
How to buy ZKSwap
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying ZKSwap.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports ZKS. Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy ZKSwap.
- Buy ZKSwap. Complete your ZKSwap purchase and then find the best wallet to store ZKS.
ZKSwap (ZKS) is the 167th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $418,691,583. The current price of ZKSwap is $1.910, which is 3.017% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.950 and $1.800 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 11, 2021 11:05 UTC.
Where to buy ZKSwapFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade ZKS by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
ZKSwap coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of ZKS over time.
ZKSwap at a glance
|Total ZKS supply||1,000,000,000|
|All time high||US$11.240|
ZKSwap price performance over time!
How to sell ZKSwap
You can cash out your ZKS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ZKS on.
If you store your ZKSwap in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ZKS you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of ZKSwap.
Ask an Expert